Ku12344

How do i get my cousin to have sex with me?

So in the year 2016 during the summer. I went to mexico and i would sleep over at my aunts house. So i would sleep in my cousins room, in a seprate bed, (my cousin was 15 i was 14) and everyday i would be in the living room sitting down, and my cousin would clean while her dad was at work and her mom was off doing other stuff. So when she would clean she would start in the morning or when i was there in the living room, and she would wear pajamas and i could see her booty move back and forth? and it would be the best thing ever. She would also do it on purpose for me to look, before i left i wanted to ask her if she wanted to have sex, but i never had the balls to say it becasue alot of stuff ran through my head like "what if she says no? She's probably gonan tell everyone?" I actually wish i asked her now. But i just wanted to know if i should ask her for sex next time i go to mexico!? before i left i gave her 200 pesos (mexican currency) because i wouldnt need it, and she liked me because everytime i arrived at the airport she would hug me. (I know it sounds like a something a cousin would do but it was also more than that, because everytime i would be over at her house laying down or walking around she would stare at my penis, while talking to me) (and no she does not have staring problems) so next time i go should i ask her if she wants to have sex?! [Just need and honest opinion on what i should do]

do you really want honest opinions? because most people really don't. but here it is, i'll give it to you straight. you should  slow way, way down. you're 16 years old (or close to it) for crying out loud! all those raging hormones that you're feeling are going to drive you (or her) straight to heartbreak ridge. it's virtually impossible at your ages to have a sexual relationship without it getting all tangled up in a web of emotion. sex isn't a sport, and having sex with a cousin is nothing you should take lightly.  don't you think she deserves better than to be your playmate? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ku12344 said:

So in the year 2016 during the summer. I went to mexico and i would sleep over at my aunts house. So i would sleep in my cousins room, in a seprate bed, (my cousin was 15 i was 14) and everyday i would be in the living room sitting down, and my cousin would clean while her dad was at work and her mom was off doing other stuff. So when she would clean she would start in the morning or when i was there in the living room, and she would wear pajamas and i could see her booty move back and forth? and it would be the best thing ever. She would also do it on purpose for me to look, before i left i wanted to ask her if she wanted to have sex, but i never had the balls to say it becasue alot of stuff ran through my head like "what if she says no? She's probably gonan tell everyone?" I actually wish i asked her now. But i just wanted to know if i should ask her for sex next time i go to mexico!? before i left i gave her 200 pesos (mexican currency) because i wouldnt need it, and she liked me because everytime i arrived at the airport she would hug me. (I know it sounds like a something a cousin would do but it was also more than that, because everytime i would be over at her house laying down or walking around she would stare at my penis, while talking to me) (and no she does not have staring problems) so next time i go should i ask her if she wants to have sex?! [Just need and honest opinion on what i should do]

Dude, You have to slow way down. You have to listen to LadyC.

But then you know what though? Not to burst your bubble or anything, okay, but I am quite positive that she already has a boyfriend. You said that she cleans? A girl cleaning is almost 99% chance that she already like someone... if not she already has a boyfriend. So if I were you I really would put my brakes on this thing and snap out of it...

And besides 200 pesos!? Come on man... You must finish high school first and then finish college. Afterwards, check again if she has broken off already with her boyfriend...

U feel me, bro? 

Pooch

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pooch said:

Dude, You have to slow way down. You have to listen to LadyC.

But then you know what though? Not to burst your bubble or anything, okay, but I am quite positive that she already has a boyfriend. You said that she cleans? A girl cleaning is almost 99% chance that she already like someone... if not she already has a boyfriend. So if I were you I really would put my brakes on this thing and snap out of it...

And besides 200 pesos!? Come on man... You must finish high school first and then finish college. Afterwards, check again if she has broken off already with her boyfriend...

U feel me, bro? 

Pooch

Im just saying that i gave her the 200 cuz i was going to go back to California, but i feel u bro, ur right. I was just wondering what other people consider me doing. But thx?

9 hours ago, Ku12344 said:

Im just saying that i gave her the 200 cuz i was going to go back to California, but i feel u bro, ur right. I was just wondering what other people consider me doing. But thx?

No problem man.. you know what to do. *peace*

Pooch

LadyC was so much more calm than I was when I first read this.  I'll have to give her major kudos for having much wisdom to see this through the right eyes.

Okay, Ku, here goes:  She's right.  Sex is not a sport and if you treat it like one, you'll eventually have major regrets... and the ladies who play it with you will have even bigger regrets that none of you can see right now.  Now, that aside, let's just suppose that my moral judgment on the matter didn't actually exist or have any basis in reality.  Even so, as LadyC point out, sex with your cousin, whether for casual fun or as part of a serious relationship should be entered into with a lot more consideration than anyone else. 

A girlfriend, "hookup", fling, or whatever can be here today, gone tomorrow, and if you can both pretend there is nothing left over afterward (and if no children come to remind you) - well, that's all well and good and you can just pretend you never met.  Not so with a cousin.  She'll be part of your life until one of you is dead (and then some).  There's just no way around that.  Ten years later, you're both married and have kids and it's time for the larger family to get together for a holiday, funeral, or wedding.  Guess what?  You're both going to be there (or avoiding it because the other might be there) and you'll have to look each other in the eyes and know.  Your future wife will know or may find out.  Awkward.  Trust?  Nope.  She won't have you spending a minute alone together and with good reason.  Just. Don't.

• Like 3