<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
YourFI

Newbie Cousin relationship experience

Question

Pano po Kaya to... May nangyare samin Ng first cousin ko...  1 week Napo siyang di dinadatnan... 

Di po Alam Ng family ko at family niya... Hindi din kami bulgar na may namamagitan sa Amin... 

Ngayon problemado po kaming dalawa Kasi di Naman kami magkarelasyon pero napapamahal Napo siya sakin... 

Yung feeling na gusto ko na siya kaso may bf siya SA province nila... 

2 answers to this question

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Since majority of the forumers are english speakers, you may want to translate your post in english; otherwise, click my signature and you can freely talk in Tagalog there..

Regards,

Pooch

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By anongirl6843
      Hello,
      Truthfully I can’t believe I have made an account...or am even making a post. Maybe cause it’s almost 4 am? Or maybe cause I’m finally tired of bottling it up. This may be long, just a warning. 
      I’ve had a crush on my cousin since the day I came into this world, believe it or not. The majority of pictures from my childhood are by his side. It actually became a joke between the adults in the family that the two of us were “in love”. And a part of me believes that’s true. But maybe I’m crazy. 
      The problem was that we live in different countries and although I used to visit every summer, the older I got, the less my parents took me to visit. Granted, that’s only due to the increase of risk in traveling to that country. The less frequently I visited, the harder it was for him and I to pick up where we left off on our friendship.
      Currently he’s 23 and I recently turned 18. I know I’m young, so people automatically take what I say as a joke. But every time we wind up in each others presences, theres some sort of tension- like when in movies there’s a separated couple that still have feelings for each-other. As strange as it may seem, my grandmother supports this and wants my cousin and I to be together, as she tells my mother. My parents, however, either get very angry or exaggeratedly laugh at the sound of it. 
      Him and I remain social media friends, and I don’t want to ruin anything in the family- but I can’t help but feel like a part of me will always be wanting to know if he really did and still does feel the same. Or if there’s a chance we could be together. I constantly find myself unconsciously comparing all my “boyfriends” and flings to him, as if I know no one will ever be enough. I just can’t imagine how I would tell him. 
      if you actually took the time to read this- thank you. If you have any advice- thanks in advance.