• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KismetKaren

MAJOR HELP PLEASE!!!!!! I AM NEW HERE..... PLEASE, PLEASE READ!!!!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am new here. This is my first time posting. I am in love with my first cousin and he is in love with me.... We have been together for many years. He wants to marry me. I live in Oklahoma and he lives in Kansas. Am I correct that it is illegal to marry in both these states? From the research I have done on this site I believe it to be true. New Mexico and Colorado allow it. We plan on getting married in Colorado.... but we are going to reside in Oklahoma. So, will our marriage not be legal in Oklahoma? Or is it legal since we were married in a state that allowed it? Will we be in trouble in Oklahoma because we are cousins but married in a state that allows cousins to be married?? This info is very imperative to me. Also, I have a daughter, by a man I am no longer with. Can he prevent me from being with my daughter because I am married to my cousin? I am 45 and unable to have anymore children. And actually my cousin and I share only one grandparent as my father is my cousin's father's half brother. I need to know desperately so I can have peace in my heart and mind. Please I am begging for any advice asap!!

Thank you very much!!!

KismetKaren ;)

Hello,

I am new here. This is my first time posting. I am in love with my first cousin and he is in love with me.... We have been together for many years. He wants to marry me. I live in Oklahoma and he lives in Kansas. Am I correct that it is illegal to marry in both these states? From the research I have done on this site I believe it to be true. New Mexico and Colorado allow it. We plan on getting married in Colorado.... but we are going to reside in Oklahoma. So, will our marriage not be legal in Oklahoma? Or is it legal since we were married in a state that allowed it? Will we be in trouble in Oklahoma because we are cousins but married in a state that allows cousins to be married?? This info is very imperative to me. Also, I have a daughter, by a man I am no longer with. Can he prevent me from being with my daughter because I am married to my cousin? I am 45 and unable to have anymore children. And actually my cousin and I share only one grandparent as my father is my cousin's father's half brother. I need to know desperately so I can have peace in my heart and mind. Please I am begging for any advice asap!!

Thank you very much!!!

KismetKaren ;)

This might be of help  :smiley:

http://www.cousincouples.com/?page=states

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0