• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sjjayx

What to do?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

11 posts in this topic

I shared my feelings with my cousin. I mean we are close or was. Now I'm getting called a monster & so on for having feelings for my cousin. She knew I was in love with her in the past, & apporched her again. I got negaitve results. Now she don't want me around again. Told me it was not right & she's sorry for messing me up. The first time I denied ever having feelings for her to the family & doing the reserch I allowed the truth to set me free. I turned to God first before anyone else. I felt right all long, but I know she had alot to do with me being in love with her. Now she denis it. I don't feel right to move on. I did this time tell my family I am indeed in love with my cousin. I told my ma to do the research. She did but still dont like me for me loving her favorite neice. Then she realizes later that it was not just me. Now bleieves my female cousin had something for me but will not admit the truth. My father on the other hands says God didn't allow any of it. Babies will come out deformed. Here is a man who says he believes in Gods laws. I am hurt by being rejected by her but I am glad I didn't keep it away from my ma & dad this time. My cousin she is the most beautiful person I ever met in my life. I had to tell everyone only because my aunt told everyone I was. Now my couisn is scared of me when she knew in the past I was in love with her then & now. Yes she would tell me things that made me feel as if she felt the same way.

So, you've twice told your cousin about your feelings for her, and twice now she's rejected you. I think it's time for you to move on.

Actually the first time was not rejection. She still wanted to be around me & trust me I never been hugged so may times in my life. The secound sure was. I should have gotten into more detail. I left without anyone knowing in the past. She sent me a txt asking one question. What about us? I came back. Now I believe to many got into her head. Your probably right I should move on but some reason it don't feel right at this time.

Sometimes we all get rejected sjjayx, even if its NOT from our cousins. I know its easily said than done but as Scorpion Queen said, move on because its your only option.

True ture. This wonderful person is known to talk to me & wanting to be around me. Like yesterday she txted me right back. So, what if she wants do it all over?

Who called you a monster?

Sometimes you have to step back from a situation and let nature run its course.  Perhaps right now is not the right time for you two.  Maybe in a week or a month or a year she will decide to pursue a relationship with you.  Just go on with life right now, don't pursue anything with your cousin and see what happens down the road.  The best thing for now is to take a deep breath and accept her rejection.

Some my moms side has.

My moms side has been through a lot of evil. My dads side, thier all very religious. Very understand Your right. The best advice I had in a long time from all of you. I have found out that my cousins dad side of the family has two cousins who have fallen in love but where thrown to the dogs because of it. Least I now know my mom & dad would not disown me because of how I feel about my first female cousin. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I will let God decide or let nature take its course.

Thank you.....

True ture. This wonderful person is known to talk to me & wanting to be around me. Like yesterday she txted me right back. So, what if she wants do it all over?

Then you would be an idiot to let her lead you on as she seems to have done so in the past. You are just a toy to her, I think.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0