quarter25

Mod approval

Hey! Haven't been on here for a while but I'm trying to reach out to everyone I can. Dealing with a heartbreaking situation at the moment with my boyfriend children. His ex has fled state with his children and we are in desperate need of a lawyer and severely lacking the funds. I was hoping to maybe share my go fund me page here if at all possible. Some prayers would be greatly appreciated as well if you wouldn't mind 🖤

Please do share your gofundme page. I'm sorry to hear of about your boyfriend's children. We are here to help each other.

Sorry it took so long to respond. I've been without electricity for 3 days due to some tornados.