Ar

My cousin and I started talking again

Okay me my cousin just started talking on Facebook again about 2 days ago and ever since then I cannot get her outta me head like I’ve always love her as more than my 1st cousin I’m 25 n she’s  24 her dad was my dads brother before he died really young at 34 I think but me and her have always been close even back in the day from the time of bout 10 we’ve stayed in the same bed on weekends and summer break we’ve made out several times and it’s went farther than that one night while my sister who had actually kinda spoiled our plans to stay after thanksgiving dinner at our grandparents camper by our selfs she wanted to also so we went in the living room part of it and was about to have sex but the camper shook to much so we just had to deal with it but that was when we’re bout 17 18 she’s a year your and we haven’t spoken much since then me and my now ex wife went to go see her and her ex husband once and my wife I seen them in the bedroom together her n my cuz and she was playing with her under the covers like come and get us and oh I wanted to I knew she still wanted me after that but her husband at the time u know so I brushed it off but here we are 2 days ago I messaged her our grandmother and grandfather passed bout 3 months ago n we’ve made plans to go camping without the kids as she says and have fun so in my mind u know but what’s her idea u know I’ve even went to far as to bring up my ex wife n her messing around that day n saiid I wish I could have but not with ur husband there but I want more I wnna have a relationship I’ve always loved her with all my heart and she is so beautiful can someone help me plz Idk what to do cuz since I sent that no reply for over 15 hours but it’s on messenger so she really hasn’t been active for 15 hours tho but I’m so lost idk anymore 

Edited by Trevor

Why did her dad die so young?

Well you have opened yourself up pretty good. I say haha! with a very smug look on my face. Maybe it will go well or perhaps the police show up at 9am with a protection order or commitment papers.

Let us know how it goes.  I will send $10 to your commissary fund.  I hate to be behind bars without any coffee.  I'm actually a tea drinker but do you know how hard it is to find Darjeeling in the big house?:D

good grief. i can't even make sense of the post... what kind of illiterate, inconsiderate moron doesn't bother to use any punctuation and expects a serious response?