Nick

Find parallel CC

Nick, i know there are a few cultures that differentiate between cross-cousins and parallel cousins, so you might get a few responses. and taking a look at your IP address (which i can do as an admin here), it appears that you live in an area where that is the case.

a lot of the members here though are from western countries, and a cousin is a cousin no matter which side of the family they are from. there is no medical significance, and at least in america there is also no legal significance to cross vs. parallel cousins, so don't be surprised if people don't understand why you're interested :)

Thank You LadyC n serendipity.. My English Is Not good..sorry about that..me and my partner Parallel cousins From Mother side..My mother and her mother were sisters..me 22 her 17..From sri lanka..a south asian country..it is all most  2 years Now.. In our Society Parallel cousins marriage banned.. but Not illegal..We cannot Forget our feelings.. Our Families against Us.. they say.."You and her Brother and sister"..We fight for our Love.. Our Father still dont know about this.. I dont know what will happen In Tomorrow.. but Have a dream one day all the things get Cool n calm..Birth defects,our Society and families.. all the things In my mind these days..What Will I Do ? I dont know.. but We will not stop this Love..!!!  Your response Is so valuable For us..

Edited by Nick

you could always move! ok, i know that might not be practical advice...

your problem is going to be the social stigma. being from america, i have never understood the asian culture's view on parallel cousins. but one thing that should ease your mind is that the low risk of birth defects is no different for parallel cousins than it is for cross cousins. 

i don't envy you. i think your culture's hatred of parallel cousins is probably stronger than the american taboo of ANY cousins.