Guest Of CC

Do you remember your first cousin crush?

My first cousin crush was my 2nd crush.

We did a staring contest and got too close, And made things awkward.

I don't know how this happen but I get cousin crushes more often.

My first cousin crush was with my current boyfriend, Pete.

He punched the lights out of some dude who was trying to come onto me, and then kissed me. I haven't looked at anyone else since.

My first cousin crush was when I was fifteen. Thirty five years later I am still so in love with him. We've never managed to publicly commit, but we are closer now than we've ever been. I won't give up hope that we can eventually overcome his fear of the family response.

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Yankeeshakes4313
      I'm going to share and express my thoughts about cousin marriages... Stay tuned... Good subscribe to Sage Nation.... The episode will come in two weeks... I'm going to start my podcast again on Thursday March 15th.... Please subscribe and support my channel
    • By Casting Love is Love
      We are looking for cousin couples, kids of cousin couples, friends of cousin couples, 1/2 a cousin couple, etc. who are in the Los Angeles area to take part in the documentary Love is Love. Individuals will be compensated $50 (couples $100) for their time and interview. The shoot will be in Encino on Saturday, March 10 and interviewees will be asked to stay for a 30-45 minute interview.
      Love is Love is a project bringing cousin love to a positive light by way of stories, interviews, and statistics. These interviews will be heartfelt, meaningful and we can’t wait to bring these wonderful stories to life.
      The producer is a child of cousin love, and hopes to bring to light her Mom’s story, along with others, in hopes of challenging society’s view of cousin love. 
      Please contact us today if you, or someone you new would be a great fit to have their story documented: [email protected] 
    • By anotherone
      Hi guys,
      This is my first post here. Although, I am sort of a lurker on this forum from time to time, I'm yet to tell my story. So this post is about something else.

So, I just watched a movie called The Automatic Hate and it involves a cousin romance, well kind of romance. I thought you might like it, because I did. I'm not sure if anyone here has seen this film, but I haven't found any mention of it in this forum.
      Imdb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3122842/
      If anyone wants, I can provide links to watch the movie (I'm not sure if I can post those).
      Cheers,
      anotherone