YummyIvan

I Wanted to fix up with my cousin Underground Relations

I have sex with my first cousin in my younger age she is 5 years older than me and lasted our sex addiction for 3 years and then she decide to avoid me for 10 years in that years of broke up I mess my self became paranoid and behalf of her and even we meet each other she get mad at me also I dream of her so many times. But with this last year and now she is showing signs of temptation and I feel so consume in fear and intense if we sees each other also I feel strong feeling if we are only two together in one room or any place I really wanted to make our Living moment to came back what should I do...

What is your primary languages. I'm trying to figure out be if you are bragging, complaining, or just asking questions.

yeah, and regardless of what your primary language is, i'm sure it uses punctuation. you should try that. 

On 5/5/2018 at 12:52 AM, YummyIvan said:

I have sex with my first cousin in my younger age she is 5 years older than me and lasted our sex addiction for 3 years and then she decide to avoid me for 10 years in that years of broke up I mess my self became paranoid and behalf of her and even we meet each other she get mad at me also I dream of her so many times. But with this last year and now she is showing signs of temptation and I feel so consume in fear and intense if we sees each other also I feel strong feeling if we are only two together in one room or any place I really wanted to make our Living moment to came back what should I do...

Once a man and a woman have sex, there is no turning back my friend... That is a point of no return. Your living with each other will never be the same...I'm sorry but that that's the truth. What you should do is avoid her if you don't want to be with her.

Pooch