I'm so in love with this Girl (21) Everything i want in a Woman. Our attraction is obvious and undeniable. I would be with her No matter others opinions may be. I know society looks down on cousin couples especially 1st cousins. Society i could care less my interpritation of the bible on this Topic - Cain married his sister and she's only my cousin. I know I'm Handsome, She has openly flirted with me in front of family but i Fear i am somehow misinterpreting her and if she were to say no it would Break My Heart into a million peices... I would be with her no matter others opinions. I want to Marry Her and Have Beautiful Cute Babies. I Seek advice from those who Actually (Not Fantasy) Told thier 1st cousin and are now Happily Married with Children. 

Sign: Undeniably In Love ?

Her Name Is Jennifer  

We're Undeniably and Obviously attracted to each other like Magnets. ?  ? 

I'm So In Love with her that i think i'm going crazy !!! Society says it's WRONG and the biblical standing - Abel married his sister and we are only cousins. She is much younger (21) she is kind, smart. and very beautiful. I'm in my early 30's Tall, Dark, and Handsome. (Both unattached) I wish i could just tell her but i FEAR she will freak out and all her flirting was me misinterpreting her feelings towards me. I know i as the Man must initiate the conversation. I would get with her no matter what others think. HOW DO I EXPRESS MY FEELINGS TO HER ? It would be a very difficult thing for me to overcome if she were to tell me No. She consumes my thoughts day and night 24/7. I want to Marry her and Have Babies (beautiful cute babies). I seek advise only from those who told their 1st cousin and as a result they are Now Married with  Children... 

Sign: Unquestionably In Love 

i merged your threads. i guess i don't qualify to provide you any advice. i'm only married to my first cousin once removed and all our children were born to previous marriages.

but... your cain and abel arguments for cousin marriage aren't going to go very far. there are far better biblical arguments for cousin marriage. we have a whole page dedicated to exploring that topic. on the menu at the top of this page, hover over 'info pages' and then "religions" and then select 'biblical perspective'.

• Like 1

I do not have children but my first cousin and I are now together after having 2 years of this simular thing.

First take a deep breath, how is she flirting with you? Do you flirt back? 

Have you had some in depth conversations about your lives and where you are going or is this just sexual attraction. 

Now don't get me wrong feelings are a powerful thing but sometimes we either need to take the plunge and tell them how we feel or keep playing the flirting game. 

Start with talking about your future, with her and if you feel a connection then proceed to something of the effect of what do you think of you and I? Ask her on a date? I am in my late 20s he is in his mid 30s

• Like 1