nessa76

Magnetic Feeling?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

15 posts in this topic

I know on a survey a high percentage of cousin attractions/love were like polar opposites (magnetic pull feeling) that beat other attractions etc...  :smiley:

I'm wondering if all or most of these feelings was/are mutual on both sides?

Thanks

nessa76

Yes, and the pull is still there many years later despite being separated.

Interesting because i feel the magnetic pull for my cousin too. Don't know if he feels it for me though  :laugh:

We both had the same pull feeling. Now we don't :/

Why don't you have the pull feeling anymore, if you don't mind me asking? Are you still together though?

shooooot. feel bad for yall

after almost 3 years me and Amanda still got's that feeling.

hell i feel it now just thinking about seeing her when she gets off work.

The "magnetic" attraction you are talking about is SO TRUE for my cousin and I.

I've never felt anything like it.  We have felt this attraction (whole body+soul attraction) for nearly five years now and it isn't going away or fading.

It feels a lot like magic.

I know exactly what you're describing Pwitty93, that's how it was for me and my cousin, and still is whenever we meet up - there's the small matter of the atlantic ocean between us nowadays though!

take care.

interesting, seems like all was/is mutual on both sides  :smiley:  I've not seen my cousin in years but I still feel it for him, maybe in time when I see him again, i'll find out if he feels it too  :smiley:

nessa76

Why don't you have the pull feeling anymore, if you don't mind me asking? Are you still together though?

Sorry for taking soo long to respond. Well basically me and my cousin had it all, best friend, lovers, humor, anger, and we grew it all in only a months of knowing eachother. Well we were short of a year and he lost it all for me. And i still have it for him. But i've lost him :(

Am sure you will Nessa, because me and Susan do whenever we meet up which is sadly all too infrequent these days :cry:

I'm sure I will find out, seems like its been/is mutual on both sides so there's a good chance he feels it too  :smiley:

Sorry for taking soo long to respond. Well basically me and my cousin had it all, best friend, lovers, humor, anger, and we grew it all in only a months of knowing eachother. Well we were short of a year and he lost it all for me. And i still have it for him. But i've lost him :(

Sorry to hear about that, hope it gets better/easier for you in the future :smiley:

shooooot. feel bad for yall

after almost 3 years me and Amanda still got's that feeling.

hell i feel it now just thinking about seeing her when she gets off work.

Me too...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead