Sign in to follow this  
BarelyFunctioning

Everything is slipping away

Sooooooo here goes.  My 1st cousin (ak) have been sleeping around behind my baby's mom's(bm) back for almost 2 years. I love bm for giving me my daughter.  But I knew Before pregnancy that it wasn't meant to be.  

Ak and I spent so much time around each other that one thing led to another.  She is my best friend, the one I wake up thinking about.  The one that's amazing with my daughter.  She suffers from BPD and is addicted to opiates. Recently.  It came out she didn't want to be #2 anymore.  But as I pushed bm out.  The fighting between ak and I got worse.  

Bm saw a recording of us and left with my daughter. And ak I had recently learned had posted some info on public websites that made it seem like I'm just a sick incestual pervert.  But still has sex with me.  But also negatively tells ppl about me. 

I know she isb embarrassed that her 3 kids or family might find out .  Her kids r young adults.  And I know she loves me.  But some personalities do not.  The sex is amazing. The fights are hurtful when we do  and it is bliss and awesome when we get along. After my bm left with my kid and ak and I r in a bad fight not 2 days after.  I'm a broken man. And don't know what to do 

This isn’t going to be what you want to hear, but my opinion is that you should get out of this relationship. It sounds abusive and harmful. I wonder if the fact that you are cousins is making you accept unacceptable behaviour. In many ways cousin relationships are like any other... you need love and trust. I’m not hearing anything about this in your story... Sorry 😐