• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Browneyedgal
      So i'm deeply in love with  a cousin and im very confused on what type of cousin he may be all i know is that we are related through the same great garndparents for me and for him great great grandparents. So i need help trying to figure it all out. I've been calling him my 4th cousin but i could be wrong (i don't want to be, but its still very confusing) so i'll start with this:
      My great grandparents had 11 childern which to him are his great great grandparents.
      One of the 11 children was my grandfather and one was his great grandmother (who was older than my grandfather)
      my grandfather had 4 children his great grandmother had 4 (i think)
      One of my grandfather's children is my mother and one of his great grandmother's children is his grandmother
      my mother had 2 children (one of them is me) his grandmother had i think 2 children (could be wrong).
      His grandmother is my mother's first cousin. 
      So what does that make me and him?
      Im very confused about it and i haven't been able to figure it out. All i know is that my immeadiate family is against us being together and his immeadiate family is not. All and any advice is greatly appreciated.
      ----------------------- Much love and thanks
                                               nanner