So do not mind the profile pic this is my real life . I’m 23 in love with my first cousin who 27 we have a child together but because he was treating different still inviting his girlfriend over in front of me with his child her hiding it from everyone . So I put him out but I really love him because we didn’t grow up together so I don’t feel like he my cousin I feel like he was my man / baby daddy but the hurt of hiding it and my daughter make me bitter . He stay with his baby mama who got pregnant 3 weeks before and had a little girl . I’m just emotional hurt and wrecked I don’t know what to do with my  self because I have his so much of me . I feel played used he doesn’t come see his daughter because his to busy playing family man and hiding out me dark and our child hurts me and makes me bitter heeellp

Please help me I really need feed back I’m so hurt I have a 4 month baby I wanted us to be together but I believe he just afraid of telling the truth to everyone that he has a baby with me but I’m not ashamed of our child or what I did with him because I never knew of him and it happened and I fell in love