<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
The #1 Writing Tool
  • Similar Content

• By InSearch4Truth
      I'm brand new to this site. I'm just so glad it's here because I don't know about you guys, but I felt like there was something wrong with me being attracted to and falling in love with my cousin. He expressed his love for me when I was 17.  Then I freaked and ran. After I divorced, he did the "full court press" to win my heart, telling me he's been waiting for me for 35 years.  I cannot let my family know because I refuse to cause them any embarrassment or pain. So we have agreed to keep our feelings to ourselves.  Its extremely difficult, but I feel it's the only way. I love him so much, but in order to honor them and afford them the peace they deserve, mum's the word.  Anyone else living this way and looks like they will be for the near, and maybe not so near, future?  Any advice? ❤
    • By The Riddler
      Hey guys,
      Apologies if I make mistakes, very new here. I’m extremely happy that there is a community like this, in the world we live in.

I need your opinion on my situation. 
      Off the bat, I’m in love with my first cousin and I’m sure she feels like same but I need to be 100% sure so that I can make a move becoz I intend to. 

Background: 
      We are an affectionate family, we all hug and kiss.
      I’m 24 (m) and she’s 32(f) married with 2 children who I get along with well. She’s in a toxic marriage that won’t last much longer. 
      This sexual tension between us has been building over the last 2 years. 
      Whenever we see each other, we always sit next to each other and our legs touch etc for example she’ll always use my knee as support when she gets up IMO just to touch my leg. 
      We were recently under a blanket and I made a move to hold her hand but interlocked hand holding which she was okay with. I have hugged her from behind and she likes it. 
      When I hug her it’s always a bit longer plus my hands are around her waist and our legs always touch, we always give a bit more of a kiss than a usual peck. Not sure if I’m reading too much into it. 
      When she fixes my pants becoz they falling down she will let her hand run across my bum. 
      I often pass each other by and give a little shoulder rub or a hand glide on the back. 

Im definitely more forward than she is but she has never seemed uncomfortable with the interactions and has initiated some herself. She regularly puts her feet under my legs.
      I think she might be holding back for the same reason i am. 

What do you guys think and how should I make a move? I’ve already held her hand and now I’d like to French kiss her and cuddling. 
      Possibly make love if it can get to that. I love her a lot. 

Kind regards, 
      The riddler 
    • By Sid
      So okay,
      I was 17 and my cousin was 22.She came my home at my sister marriage.At that time seriously I have no feelings for her but I'm totally horny.Day before marriage I slept with my sister on left hand side and with my cousin on right hand side on a single bed.That time I really don't have single feelings on her though she was damn beautiful.She is most beautiful girl in my family and then story began. she touched her lips to my cheecks,I ignore it I know it wouldn't be happen .it's about 2:00 clock she came close to me and put her face on my face , she pretended that she is sleeping but I know she is not.I m negative type of person negative thoughts was coming in my mind that time that what would happen if anybody saw us,is she is still didn't realized that what she's doing.I am not so confident about her,and then she finally touch her boobs with my mouth OMG what a great feeling,and suddenly at that time,whipped cream was came out and all of that horny feeling was flee away and I ignore her and sleep far away from her cuz bed have much space left then I slept at corner of bed.That year she married.Her husband was not good looking guy and I know that she loves good looking boys.3 years was passed away,now we met I see in her eyes that she actually loves me.Yes,she triggered me some time before marriage.I know she have still have feelings,and I have too I want to do sex with her and I don't know how I convince her.I think she forgot about that night because much time is passed away.But still I have a feelings for her,but couldn't gave her single sign .I have fear if she deny me then what would happen,because I have very good name in my family all of them think that I am too innocent and childish though I am 19 now.tell me pls what to do.I love her.please reply anyone if you read till last please give me single suggestion .please

• By Browneyedgal
      So i'm deeply in love with  a cousin and im very confused on what type of cousin he may be all i know is that we are related through the same great garndparents for me and for him great great grandparents. So i need help trying to figure it all out. I've been calling him my 4th cousin but i could be wrong (i don't want to be, but its still very confusing) so i'll start with this:
      My great grandparents had 11 childern which to him are his great great grandparents.
      One of the 11 children was my grandfather and one was his great grandmother (who was older than my grandfather)
      my grandfather had 4 children his great grandmother had 4 (i think)
      One of my grandfather's children is my mother and one of his great grandmother's children is his grandmother
      my mother had 2 children (one of them is me) his grandmother had i think 2 children (could be wrong).
      His grandmother is my mother's first cousin. 
      So what does that make me and him?
      Im very confused about it and i haven't been able to figure it out. All i know is that my immeadiate family is against us being together and his immeadiate family is not. All and any advice is greatly appreciated.
      ----------------------- Much love and thanks
                                               nanner
    • By Grind544
      First I'll start with a little backstory...
      I'm 35, never married, no kids.  She's 33, never married 3 daughters ages 9-16.  We live in the same area, about a 15 min drive apart.  We've known each other our entire lives but never really got close growing up.  As kids we'd only see each other a few times a year on holidays and such.  We never really connected back then but we were always cool and had a mutual respect for one another.  We lost touch for a few years after highschool because she had good reason to separate herself from the family but we reconnected on social media when I was about 22 and that's when I started thinking of her romantically.  To this day I'm the only family member on her dad's side she speaks to.   Since then we've very slowly gotten to know each other more as people and friends.  It started on social media and text here and there and now I see her maybe 4-5 times a year and we message each other weekly.  We talk about what's going on in our lives, relationships a good bit and just normal friends/family chat.  There was a conversation recently that sticks out but I'll get to that later...  We both went through a hard break at about the same time last year and that really brought us closer together.  So, I'll start there.. 

In May of last year we both went through our break ups.  We vented to each other via text and were just kind of there for one another for a while.  After that I didn't talk to her much for a couple months until October.  She invited me to the movies with her and her daughters and it was nice, we all had fun.  After that we started texting a lot more, daily infact, and I would flirt with her but never got a great response.  Although at one point she said she wanted to go on a "date" (her words) and we went out in early December.  We had dinner, drinks and saw a comedy show.  It was great!!  On the way home she started telling me what she wanted in a man, for her daughters and so on.  I told her that someday I hoped to find the same things and she started saying how someday she hopes to have a place big enough for me to come and visit all my cousins, have dinner and just be a part of their lives.  Then we both agreed that the bright side to our breakups that year was the opportunity to get to know each other more.  I took her home, she gave me a big hug and we called it a night.  We also planned to go out again when we could.
      A few weeks after that the texting slowed down untill February when she invited me to a happy hour.
      The happy hour was fun, I met a few of her friends, she joked that since it was a "new month" we were scheduled for a hang out and we even talked about another "just us" night out when spring came around.
      I haven't seen her since but when talking about relationships a few weeks ago she said something interesting.  I'm going to copy and paste the conversation below, I hope it's not too far out of context.

Me: my ex told me I love to strongly
      Her: I do too! And im.to.honest and loyal and its a hard world for.us type of people to be in....But on the postive side i always think ull.never find anyone that can love u like i can i strongly believe that lol...and i like to.know im a good person thats the only thing that gives me.peace of.mind sometimes U have a great day to.
      Me: Right I don't think I'll ever find anyone that loves me the way I love them and it's a shame because it's a lot of great things going to waste in my opinion.it blows my mind that people don't understand honesty in the consequences of dishonesty.  over the years I've explained to honesty to my ex probably a million times she either doesn't understand it or doesn't care to be that type of person.  I'm starting to think that most people are 100% selfish and they will put down anyone they have to to get what they want in the moment. Cruel world
      Me again: Re read this message.  When you say - but on the positive side.. U think that for real?  Damn...  Love you too. I'll love ya better than anyone else too.   So thankful we've grown closer this past year.  ❤

Her: No i said it right lol like if ur talkn to.ur.other half hahahah But im thankful we grown closer tooo
      Me: I am talking to my other half.  ❤. You are too.
      (She gave a thumbs up to that, end of conversation)

Since then we've kept in touch on social media and text like always.  At one point I offered to stay single until she got a bigger place so a woman didn't get in our way. She said that wouldn't be nessasary because we're family and me being with someone wouldn't change that.  (Yes, I offered to wait for her, yes she turned that down)
      It's almost summer so I'll be asking her out again soon.
      She's moving into a bigger place in about 6 weeks from today.
      So I'm just here wondering if others think that she seems interested romantically.  Any advice on how to proceed with her in a more romantic way.  What's a good way to "test the water" a little more?
      I just want a healthy and happy relationship with her.  I'd prefer our relationship be romantic but she'd have to want that too.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to any and all comments.