Venkat

I want marry my distinct cousin please help me

Question

We met in a family function..thats the 1st time i ever see her...later we make some massages and she proposed me and after some months i accepted her...we continue this journey for two years...after we fell in love we know that as per the family she is like sister relation to my mom...but from long family cycle...our families are not accepting our relationship they said to quit us...but for both of us it is like death if we quit our relationship....we trusted a lot n we loved a lot...we dont even imagine how do we live being a part...only our relation in just a problem to our family...please help me...is there any chace to convince our relation to our family...we dont want to leave our family also....i want both her and my family....please please please help me...i dont want to lose her...

Edited by Venkat

1 answer to this question

There is no easy answer here, losing the family would be tough but losing her is going to feel worse. I guess it comes down to what you value most. If you can't convince the family of how happy you two are then, you might have to leave them until they come around... if they ever do.  I wish I could be of more help.