ragingdesire61

I really want to sleep with my cousin.

Hello, new here. I am a 57 y/o man, single/widower. I have a cousin who lives a couple of hours away who is single as well. She is a year younger than I, incredibly attractive, incredibly fit with a body that would make most 19 y/o envious. We have always been close since childhood, so close that the family jokingly called us "kissin' cousins". Ever since we were teenagers there has been this low level sexual tension between us, that I, and I believe her as well, were very careful to deflect. Recently, my elderly mother passed, she and my cousin were also very close. In the last couple of weeks my cousin has been calling me in the evenings 3 or 4 times a week. I have wondered if she is just trying to process her own grief, or if it is something else. She will say things to me such as, "your laugh is so sexy, I love it", and, "you are so good looking". She invited me to come down to her place for a long weekend when I can get away. I REALLY don't want to mis-read the signals, if I am wrong, it would be a holy chit storm to end all holy chit storms for my family.

I'm not sure how to proceed. Thinking about her is driving me bonkers. In any event, if the feeling is mutual, our relationship would need to be kept VERY discrete. The rest of the family would have a cow if they knew, especially her older brothers who I am pretty close to as well. It's been a long time since a woman has gotten me this horny and out of my mind. Help!

Edited by ragingdesire61

I remember the low-level sexual tension between my cuz and me. That smoldering flame can very quickly get out of hand until it reaches the proportions of a good California wildfire. 

You know what I think? I think that is exactly what you need. You are 57 and aren't getting any younger. Spend that long weekend with her. Something tells me that you will not regret it. Now get her on the phone, you old fart. Quit dithering like a little schoolgirl and go live a little!

She keeps inviting you to spend some time with her. Do it. As long as you are a gentleman, I think you will be fine. No drinking and don't let your heart get ahead of your smarts. Trust me, you can make a fool of yourself without dating a girl cousin. I mean, I can do it with any girl lol. Take it slow, but take it nevertheless. Go see what happens. You owe that to yourself.  You can't live your life based upon others' opinion of you.  Good luck and keep in touch. How about telling her, "if we weren't cousins . . . " and see where the conversation goes. 

• Like 2

On 12/23/2018 at 1:46 PM, KC said:

She keeps inviting you to spend some time with her. Do it. As long as you are a gentleman, I think you will be fine. No drinking and don't let your heart get ahead of your smarts. Trust me, you can make a fool of yourself without dating a girl cousin. I mean, I can do it with any girl lol. Take it slow, but take it nevertheless. Go see what happens. You owe that to yourself.  You can't live your life based upon others' opinion of you.  Good luck and keep in touch. How about telling her, "if we weren't cousins . . . " and see where the conversation goes. 

The consequences of making a fool of myself with my cousin could have a very serious and negative impact on my relationship with the rest of the family. I need to decide if I am trying to talk myself into it, or out of it, LOL. At least I don't drink or use any other drugs, so that's a plus.

We seem to be compatible in many ways, a similar lifestyle, shared values, physical attraction...a good match IMO. I just need to get past that "cousin" thing 🤓

In any event, I will see her later today for our family's Christmas gathering and dinner. We'll see what it feels like :)