<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
KC

My first day with Nat

After a 13 hour drive to Florida to see Nat (for the first time) she took me immediately to her favorite coffee/craft beer shop. When I walked in I was greeted like royalty. Or so it felt. The owner is a model like  you would see in Hollywood. She is a for-real drop-dead-georgous model and I was thunderstruck. She looks at me and says, "Hello KC. May I call you KC?"
She already knew my story and who I am. Wow that is interesting. Nobody on Earth knows that I am KC save the adnins here, and this town is small like Mayberry lol. I would describe this place as Mayberry with a liquor store.

Everything is cool; I am enjoying my vacation. It was 45F and raining when I left and down here it is 75 and freaking beautiful. And Nat is wonderful. She has mad cooking skills.

So now I have met two admins - LadyC & Mark and now Nat. All of us admins are extraordinary heh heh. Sorry Sorry for typos. I'm being an insominiac tonight and I am using a mobile device. Keep yall posted and maybe I will post a Pic of the model with Nat and me.

• Like 1

sounds like so much fun! wish i was enjoying some of nat's mad cooking skills!

• Upvote 1

Nat and I are like two peas in a pod. God, I love it here in Florida. I may never leave Florida. I do want to visit the desert in Socal. Then I will decide on Dallas or Tallasse. I will definitely never leave the south. The South is the $hit y'all.

Does Socal have grits??

And somebody please tell Nat to stop calling me (affectionally??) a neanderthal. ROFLMAO! She is so proper. SHE is trying to show ME how to make sweet tea. And darnit! Her way was better than mine. My tea is perfect.

I was going to bring some Cajon seasoning with me. Nat scoffs at the idea of buying any. "We can make it ourselves," she says. I believe her. When she made lasagna, she walked out back with some snippers and cut the herbs fresh from her garden. Who does that?

Anyway, having a fab time.

Hey CM I know it man. And for cc.com's 25 or 30th anniversary we gotta have a reunion. I say any major city with a Waffle House is fair game. Lol

• Like 1