Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
munne

Possible cousin romance in new film

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

10 posts in this topic

interesting. if anyone sees it, let us know!

i rented it today. it was a hard movie to get into... poor quality indie filmmaking. BUT... if you can deal with a movie that looks like it was filmed with a hand held camcorder, you might like it.  i did. mark didn't. i guess it's all a matter of opinion.

it really was a story of survival... four kids (including the teenage cousins) trying to survive and find their way home after being evacuated to concentration camps (or something of the sort) following a nuclear explosion. it was slow, but surprisingly, mark stayed awake through it (although i suspect he was wishing he could sleep through!) the love shared between the teens was an undercurrent throughout the movie, but wasn't the primary focus.

does anybody remember the movie called 'testament' from the early 80's? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086429/) this movie reminded me a lot of that one.

by the way, i rated and reviewed it on amazon if anyone wants to read what i wrote.

i rented it today. it was a hard movie to get into... poor quality indie filmmaking. BUT... if you can deal with a movie that looks like it was filmed with a hand held camcorder, you might like it.  i did. mark didn't. i guess it's all a matter of opinion.

it really was a story of survival... four kids (including the teenage cousins) trying to survive and find their way home after being evacuated to concentration camps (or something of the sort) following a nuclear explosion. it was slow, but surprisingly, mark stayed awake through it (although i suspect he was wishing he could sleep through!) the love shared between the teens was an undercurrent throughout the movie, but wasn't the primary focus.

does anybody remember the movie called 'testament' from the early 80's? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086429/) this movie reminded me a lot of that one.

Here's the link for the DVD "testament" to rent or to watch on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/TESTAMENT-Jane-Alexander/dp/B00DQJH9C4/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1391577993&sr=1-1&keywords=testament

ahhh, thanks, i think i'll have to watch that one again one day soon. mark would hate it though. he prefers only comedies. so it'll be a day by myself.

ahhh, thanks, i think i'll have to watch that one again one day soon. mark would hate it though. he prefers only comedies. so it'll be a day by myself.

Your welcome  :smiley:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0