KC

"Healthy cooking" will be the death of me

Nat is trying to kill me with "healthy cooking." I appreciate everything but I am headed to McDonalds. This is eggplant and peppers maybe. This is food like they cooked during the great war. Today, we have fast food. I think this would make a great garnish for some fried chicken. :D

Sorry, Nat! Have to tease you about it. I promised to take one bite when it is finished. If it is good, I will have something else to say (ie expect complete silence).

killme.jpg

Tijuana Flats is Taco Bell's daddy. One of their hot sauce's name was "Slap my a$$ and call me Sally." I think that about sums it up.

Also don't go to the "hot box" hot sauce stand and then go to the restroom guys.

I'm a horrible person today! The post is totally unacceptable for our usually high standards.

LOL i'm with KC on this one... fast food joints have healthy food to ya know! they all have lettuce!

I like eggplant Nat, but the way I like it isn't very healthy. I like to slice it, put it on paper towels for a while to pull the water out of it, then eggwash and flour, then fried like zucchini. I can eat a plate of it that way...😏

hmmmm... i picked up some zukes this morning. i think i'll go slice them up and let the water soak out so that i can fix them for dinner.