<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>

"Healthy cooking" will be the death of me

• Administrator

Nat is trying to kill me with "healthy cooking." I appreciate everything but I am headed to McDonalds. This is eggplant and peppers maybe. This is food like they cooked during the great war. Today, we have fast food. I think this would make a great garnish for some fried chicken. :D

Sorry, Nat! Have to tease you about it. I promised to take one bite when it is finished. If it is good, I will have something else to say (ie expect complete silence).

killme.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Tijuana Flats is Taco Bell's daddy. One of their hot sauce's name was "Slap my a$$ and call me Sally." I think that about sums it up.

Also don't go to the "hot box" hot sauce stand and then go to the restroom guys.

I'm a horrible person today! The post is totally unacceptable for our usually high standards.

I like eggplant Nat, but the way I like it isn't very healthy. I like to slice it, put it on paper towels for a while to pull the water out of it, then eggwash and flour, then fried like zucchini. I can eat a plate of it that way...?

• Administrator

hmmmm... i picked up some zukes this morning. i think i'll go slice them up and let the water soak out so that i can fix them for dinner.