<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Swaggdad

Well ... Where do I begin

Guest Swaggdad

Where do i begin we havw always had a thing for eachother just never addressed it ro eachother until about 3 monthe ago. But, shortly after knowing how we both feel about eachother she kicked me out and i havent heard from her since ?.??!!! What does this even mean ?, im so confused, somebody please help me understand. 

Guest Elliot Byrd

Hi Swaggdad. Your post lacks a lot of detail & information. But if you truly believe she reciprocated your feelings somehow (by carefully observing her body language, expressions, display of affection and other "fairly obvious" signals), you can assume she became confused about being your lover/girlfriend and "kicked you out" in order to keep the possibility of friendship or to avoid other types of fear (family, social prejudice, etc) that may arise due to the fact you're related. Also, it's crystal clear that she's not willing to discuss such topic now. I'd recommend you to move on unless she changes her mind, and this could happen in a few weeks... or in a couple of decades. It's impossible to know. You can try, but really, don't bother reaching out to her for the time being. Just be respectful and treat your cousin as you normally would.

Best of luck!