Sign in to follow this  
KC

Hawk is a a moderator again!

Yah! I told him that he had no choice in the matter 🤣🤣😂

The truth is that I can't run this website by myself or with a small number of admins.  Thanks, I need you guys. Better watch Hawk though, he will hit you will the BAM! Hammer! before he even thinks about it.

Thanks Y'all.

This is the first time I've been back to the site since Boss told me I was a mod again, like it or not. At the moment, I don't really see myself getting as involved as I once was. A lot of things have happened which drastically changed my perspective on love and relationships. I will most likely continue with my "broken record speech" to younger members, as I still feel it is sound advice. I have tempered it a bit, and won't be so focused on degrees from college, ( nothing wrong with that, provided it is for something other than basket weaving) and will emphasize equally certifications which have the potential to be as, or more, financially and personally rewarding.

I'm also going to poke around and see if I can still do my "junkyard dog/banhammer" thing if needed. I took great glee in ridding this place of spam accounts back in the day. I've never mentioned it, but I have a friend with the No Such Agency who sat and watched me play whack-a-mole with them one night. I don't think I've ever seen her laugh so hard, while at the same time saying "How in the h*ll did you do that???" 🤣🤣🤣

Anyhow, I'll poke around in here, pipe in from time to time, and try to carry some small piece of the load.....

• Like 1