<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Sign in to follow this  
gossamer4448

DOES MY COUSIN LIKE ME ???

Hello ! this is my first time posting here I am really confused I think my male cousin likes me. but im not sure  ok heres the evidence.

He sent me this meme on october 10th ;https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi0sKeY65HhAhWIh1QKHTI1CggQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fme.me%2Fi%2Fare-you-todalys-date-10-10-also-you-are-very-pretty-1b7979b258794dda83a749126687c30f&psig=AOvVaw0FBcOYYezMfPB2Gmk_ZiVV&ust=1553209706166711

( if the link does not work it is the are you todays date ? because you are 10/10 meme . at the bottom small letters says also you are very pretty not sure if he saw that though

2.he sends me music he likes and wants me to like it too .

seems to try to impress me .

3. he touches me a lot (not in a sexual way ) even a few times on the face like poking my cheek .

4. we accidentally touched hands and I heard him under his breath say we just had a moment but when I asked what he said he would not tell me.

5. he seemed jealous when he thought a guy was texting me asking me who it was

6. we were watching this show and  I said the guy was cute on it and he literaly said yeah but hes no (insert his name here ) 

What do you think? 

Guest Alain the frenchman

Hi, gossamer! Yes, your cousin likes you. A bit. His behavior isn't that of a regular "friend", but don't expect this weak attraction to transform into a date yet. Don't take him seriously for now. If he's really into you, things will slowly escalate. You can demonstrate you're interested too, see if he corresponds. Keep us updated LOL

Hi and welcome to CC.

First I deleted your double post. It isn't necessary to post in more than one area.

It sounds like you both may be quite young. I'm not going to hold that against you!

I do think he may like you, but maybe not as a  girlfriend at  this time.

The best advice I can give you without knowing more about your ages is to 

build a good solid friendship with him.  We all can use all the friends we can get.

Who knows what the future may hold for the two of you.  

Don't be in a hurry to make this a relationship, those are difficult enough at any age, but 

a relationship with a cousin is even more so, due to the family dynamics and social taboos.

Take it  slow, become friends and just enjoy having a good friend.

Guest Alain the frenchman

Yeah, building a strong friendship and taking things slow is a good advice. But watch out for an unexpected outcome: doing so always with second intentions might waste several months or even years of your life and end up in a heartbreak or rejection. And maybe you'll wish you DIDN'T spend all that time, all those days liking that one person who in the end changed his/her mind. Life is short and that's a reality. It happened to me in the past and my case began in a very similar way to yours. Anyway, will you take a more direct approach with your cousin (as I suggested in my first post) or will you stick around for a long term friendship? In my opinion, both can be useful. I'm curious haha.

Whatever you choose, don't become attached to the possibility of love: as romalee said, cousin relationships are INDEED complicated. I hope what happened to me doesn't happen to ya. Good luck, gossamer ;)

Hey gossamer, i just made an account here haha. So let's continue.

If your cousin is not willing to admit it, he's not ready to date you yet, even if he secretly feels something. That's what I think.

Consider every advice you received on this topic before proceeding 😌. As I said, sometimes things don't go our way. People change.

Wish you the best, either in friendship or in love. Try staying calm 😎

Edited by Alain Tremblay