Sign in to follow this  
gossamer4448

DOES HE LIKE ME?

Hello ! this is a re post but i wanted more opinions haha   basially I think my male  age 24 cousin likes me. F 23 but im not sure  ok heres the evidence.

He sent me this  on october 10th ;https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi0sKeY65HhAhWIh1QKHTI1CggQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fme.me%2Fi%2Fare-you-todalys-date-10-10-also-you-are-very-pretty-1b7979b258794dda83a749126687c30f&psig=AOvVaw0FBcOYYezMfPB2Gmk_ZiVV&ust=1553209706166711

( if the link does not work it  says  are you todays date ? because you are 10/10 meme . at the bottom small letters says also you are very pretty not sure if he saw that though

2.he sends me music he likes and wants me to like it too .

seems to try to impress me .

3. he touches me a lot (not in a sexual way ) even a few times on the face like poking my cheek .

4. we accidentally touched hands and I heard him under his breath say we just had a moment but when I asked what he said he would not tell me.

5. he seemed jealous when he thought a guy was texting me asking me who it was

6. we were watching this show and  I said the guy was cute on it and he said yeah but hes no (insert his name here ) 

what do you think?

It would help if you would remove the black background of your posts. Sure makes it hard to read.

Again, please refrain from posting the same post more than once. Doesn't mean you will get more or 

different advice or responses.