Guest Baby Girl

Any people dated their cousin of the same sex?

Guest Baby Girl

Okay.. so on this forum I always read about a heterosexual relationship with their cousins. What about a lesbian or a gay  relationship with their cousin? My cousin and I were like best friends growing up. We did everything together and stayed at each other’s houses all the time.. being girls and all of a sudden we just had a connection. And it was that female connection you know? And on top of that, I am black.. I also see a lot of white couples but not any black couples.. when I explained my situation to a friend (she was white) she told me that she thought it was only her people that dated their cousins (not that she was trying to be offensive) and I just want to see if there is anyone who can relate to me in that perspective? Nonetheless I am very open to all opinions and all statements. Thank you.

warmly, baby girl

Hi and welcome to cc. Actually we have had same sex couples here in the past. It has been a while 

but you might try searching the older threads to see if you can find them.

Also we have had at least one black member that I can recall, though her relationship involved her male cousin. 

She was a hoot. loved reading her posts. Think her "name" was Chocolate.

Feel free to peruse the site. Maybe there are members in your position that are lurking 

and will come forward.

Best wishes on your journey.

Guest Baby girl

Thank you so much!! I am so happy to be here! Also, I realized I didn’t post this topic in the correct category. I mean my situation does involve a break up but I kind of want to read other people’s experiences with same sex relationships with their cousins.  Is it possible to move this topic? Also, are you an owner of this site? I tried signing up, but for some reason I haven’t received a confirmation email. Thanks 

warmly, baby girl