Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jax

She has a bf, and we haven't done anything in years

Guest Jax

So I'd like to say about 10 or so years ago, we would sleep in the same room and just touch each other and only 1 time we kissed. Presently I still visit my cousin but she has a boyfriend for the passed 3 years or so now and I'm scared to approach her because of that and I still have feelings for her. I'm not to sure how she feels about me either but she's a very nice mature person and is physically attractive as well.

22 hours ago, Guest Jax said:

So I'd like to say about 10 or so years ago, we would sleep in the same room and just touch each other and only 1 time we kissed. Presently I still visit my cousin but she has a boyfriend for the passed 3 years or so now and I'm scared to approach her because of that and I still have feelings for her. I'm not to sure how she feels about me either but she's a very nice mature person and is physically attractive as well.

If she has a boyfriend, IMO it is wise to just step back. She's spoken for, at least for now, and it could be a disaster to interfere with that. For me, it's an absolute. If they are in a relationship or married or otherwise involved with someone else, hands off.

• Like 1