Sign in to follow this  
Guest Manga

Cousine sister

Guest Manga

Hi, I met my third cousine sister after a 10 yrs. meanwhile she grew up to a 25 yrs. old beautiful girl.I started going there home as a family member but she started liking me instead taking me as brother even I started talking to her as I needed someone to share my pain after a breakup, she also had a breakup. She started behaving like a girlfriend like callling me all day but she wanted to hide as she said it is not acceptable in society, and than onwards she started talking less and one day once we sleeping together and watching family videos after a function after some time and next morning she regretted that why did she slept coz she wanted to talk more. Meanwhile without any expectations I helped her family in every term money, emotionally. Now she talk very less but I am addicted to her what should I do.

Where are you from? How old are you? 

You need to have a heart to heart with her.  Tell you you are falling for her but you don't want to waste your time pursuing her if she is not seriously interested in you.  If fear is in her way, then discuss that.