Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tony

What should I do? Please help

Guest Tony

Hi.. I'm "Tony", I am eighteen years old and I need help with my situation.  For about 4 years now I have had serious feeling for my first cousin who is around twenty or twenty one right now.  At first I thought that they were just temporary feelings, but the feelings never went away.. in fact I've been thinking about her even more and more in the past year and I don't know what to do with myself anymore.  I haven't seen her in about a year and a half, we live relatively close now but I don't have her number or anything.  She drives me crazy I keep thinking of the possibilities with her in the future and how crazy she can be 😍 (in the best way).  I didn't grow up with her because she didn't know our family was hers as well until she was a teen, but once we met it was innevitable that I would contract feelings for her.  I just don't know what to do at this point... I feel like she is the love of my life, but I have no clue if she would even feel the same way or not.  And how to get contact and hang out with her is beyond me..  Any help would be appreciated :) thanks!

11 hours ago, Guest Tony said:

Hi.. I'm "Tony", I am eighteen years old and I need help with my situation.  For about 4 years now I have had serious feeling for my first cousin who is around twenty or twenty one right now.  At first I thought that they were just temporary feelings, but the feelings never went away.. in fact I've been thinking about her even more and more in the past year and I don't know what to do with myself anymore.  I haven't seen her in about a year and a half, we live relatively close now but I don't have her number or anything.  She drives me crazy I keep thinking of the possibilities with her in the future and how crazy she can be 😍 (in the best way).  I didn't grow up with her because she didn't know our family was hers as well until she was a teen, but once we met it was innevitable that I would contract feelings for her.  I just don't know what to do at this point... I feel like she is the love of my life, but I have no clue if she would even feel the same way or not.  And how to get contact and hang out with her is beyond me..  Any help would be appreciated :) thanks!

Question bro:

Have you had a girlfriend before or... she is your first crush? Just curious... It sounds to me that she is.

Now let's say that she is: what you can do is go slow.. like very slow. She is in her early 20s, right? You cannot be way to proud and braggadocious since she is a little older than you. Try to observe her from a distance and see if she really is the kind of girl that you want. You said that you guys live relatively close so try to give her (ie. her family) a visit one Saturday. You are 18 now so I think you are adult enough to see her family. Know her family first rather than her. I am saying this holistically.. DO NOT HAVE ANY AGENDA (all caps intended). If there's a hint of agenda in your heart about her, dude, you gotta deal with it yourself first. I say this because you haven't messed up yet... Tread the waters carefully and see how it goes. If you get in good terms with her dad, that's gonna be the best. (Her mom? Weell.. *shrugs* of course...sure whatever...but her dad I think should be first before her mom).

Once you got some leverage then see what happens. Come back here and update us once in a while. ;)

Pooch

Guest Tony
3 hours ago, pooch said:

Question bro:

Have you had a girlfriend before or... she is your first crush? Just curious... It sounds to me that she is.

Now let's say that she is: what you can do is go slow.. like very slow. She is in her early 20s, right? You cannot be way to proud and braggadocious since she is a little older than you. Try to observe her from a distance and see if she really is the kind of girl that you want. You said that you guys live relatively close so try to give her (ie. her family) a visit one Saturday. You are 18 now so I think you are adult enough to see her family. Know her family first rather than her. I am saying this holistically.. DO NOT HAVE ANY AGENDA (all caps intended). If there's a hint of agenda in your heart about her, dude, you gotta deal with it yourself first. I say this because you haven't messed up yet... Tread the waters carefully and see how it goes. If you get in good terms with her dad, that's gonna be the best. (Her mom? Weell.. *shrugs* of course...sure whatever...but her dad I think should be first before her mom).

Once you got some leverage then see what happens. Come back here and update us once in a while. ;)

Pooch

Hey Pooch, I have had many girlfriends throughout highschool, but I feel some type of way with my cousin that I've never felt before.  And I'll take your advice and try to hold back.. though I feel like it will be really hard when I see her again.  Also, I'm really cool with her family but they live a couple states away. Thanks

On 4/4/2019 at 11:40 PM, Guest Tony said:

we live relatively close now

Then

13 hours ago, Guest Tony said:

they live a couple states away.

So how far along is she if you will drive over there for example? 🤔

Pooch

Guest Tony
20 hours ago, pooch said:

Then

So how far along is she if you will drive over there for example? 🤔

Pooch

I live about 30 mins away from her.. her family doesn't live in our state.  Only thing I have is her instagram

On 4/7/2019 at 1:04 AM, Guest Tony said:

I live about 30 mins away from her.. her family doesn't live in our state.  Only thing I have is her instagram

I see.. if it i just 30 minutes away, then it's totally worth it!! Do it one saturday morning man.. schedule a time to visit her dad... but make sure you got a back up plan if ever. Know what Im sayin?

Then you can get to know her that way. Online crap like instagram and social media DOES NOT in anyway represent the girl well...so you might as well avoid that crap man... What you should do is go the "old-fashioned" way of visiting her. It is waaay easier, better and more certain that way.

Do not trust what people say on facebook and instagram.. those arent the people's real situation anyways, right? *shrugs*

Pooch