Bigma

Coming here for ten years now

I have been coming here for ten years now trying to stop you people from marrying cousins. I have been banned. I have been ridiculed by LadyC! KC says I'm a troll -- but he knows the truth. He sneaks around with me.  I might be BIG but honey I am the BOMB ! 

Well I assumed this site would go by by within 2 years. You guys are sick! SICK! SICK! SICK! You rotten kissing cousins lovers. KC is getting better because he kicked his cousin to the curb.  It was for me only. I  want you all to know this.

16 hours ago, Bigma said:

I have been coming here for ten years now trying to stop you people from marrying cousins. I have been banned. I have been ridiculed by LadyC! KC says I'm a troll -- but he knows the truth. He sneaks around with me.  I might be BIG but honey I am the BOMB ! 

Well I assumed this site would go by by within 2 years. You guys are sick! SICK! SICK! SICK! You rotten kissing cousins lovers. KC is getting better because he kicked his cousin to the curb.  It was for me only. I  want you all to know this.

Hi Bigma,

Welcome to the forum. Do you mind if we talk? Why are you stopping cousins from marrying? Is there something wrong? What if we do the same thing to you? I bet you wouldn't like it, eh?

Pooch

For the record I do not know this woman. She is my personal stalker. She seems to live in my head