Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mclovin

I havent been able to stop thinking about my cousin since I told her how I feel.

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Let me start by saying im attracted to my cousin me and her has always been close since we were kids we know everything about each other my attraction began when I was 25 and she was 19 I first told her about my attraction to her 3 yrs ago I told her how I dream of her constantly and im attracted to her and she told me that it was fine and that she dont look at me any different but she never thought of looking at me that way but its fine she will keep it between us but overall she said it wouldnt be right because were cousins but after all we continued to be close and talk but I just couldnt get over the attraction so I stop coming around I havent seen her for over now I want to talk to her but I dont know what to do so any advise would help I always looking at her facebook page but I just dont ever say anything.

well it seems like theres nothing you can do.. maybe you can try to find another girl to drown out those feelings for your cousin with. you cant help it if she doesnt feel the same for you. plus deciding something like that is a big ..big step cause there will always be people to judge you the rest of your lives if you two were together.. maybe you should view it as maybe its not meant to be. i think distancing your self from her was the best thing you could have done in that situation cause maybe you feel all that for her because you two have been so close.. try making goals for your life that you can strive for to distract yourself and try picturing a future with a different girl anyone you want the perfect dream girl and picture your life with that dream girl and how happy you will be when you meet her.

thanks for the advice I know ive talked to a friend of mine that saw her and she told her to tell me to not be a stranger and come over sometime or for thanksgiving but I dont know if I will but im sure I be able to find someone else its fine it just sucks because you cant help who you get attracted to and the world shouldnt always look down upon who you like but its the way of the world you know but again thanks for the advice.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0