Guest Guest

Im in love with my cousin

Guest Guest

Okay im in love with my cousin, i am 14 and shes 13 but im almost 15 and idk if she likes me or not but there’s moments that i think she does cause sometimes we just stare at each other then smile and then we holded hands a couple of times but idk if she likes me the way i like her i know im 2 years older and im only 14 and shes only 13 but i know i love her and shes just so perfect i love her so much and i just want to know if she likes me the way i like her she usually calls me a name and in tickle her and then she holds my hand sometimes but idk if she likes me so please help 

Been there, done that, now I'm old, and my cousin-love is dead.

You've got your whole lives ahead of you, and you're too young for all the complications of cousin-love.  Wait a few years, you'll be able to tell if she likes you eventually, or not.  You could learn the cousin-marriage facts for your State and slip them into conversation when the time is right. Lots of info here, start reading :)

Sounds like you two are very playful and friendly together, but I'd say you're really young right now. As Ambra said you have your whole life ahead of you. I'd say to just focus on your schooling and what you want to do in life right now. You two are too young to be pursuing anything serious right now. Let her know that you'll always be there for her and be her friend and maybe when you two are older than you two can pursue a romantic relationship. And if you do, always be sure to be best friends first. Romantic love can never exist without a strong friendship. 

You are too young to be thinking about relationships and love! Your best bet is to become good friends with her as Ambra and Commander said and see if you both feel same way when you both reach high school. Trust me when I say that you two will be very different people in just a couple years. I don't know of any couple from my circle or other classmates who were together together since middle school and lasted into adulthood. It's very rare because you change so much in your teenage years. For now focus on developing friendships and your world view. Everything else will take care of itself in time, my friend! :)