Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Bigguy99

I like my cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

I can relate to all the people who have like there cousins to even if your a guy or a girl but im a guy i like my cousin and im 13 and shes 16 i like her a lot but she has a boyfriend and she lives in sacremento and i live somewhere im not goin to mention it because im not sure if she might read this one day i don't know what to do about it its just that i try not to show but i think if you don't try to show it you end up showing it so dont think about it at all i just hope that i will have a chance one day but i dont think so :( and i always think that if sombody wronged her i would hurt them bad or if somebody talked s@#$ to her i would stand up for her like she would do for me family got familys back but i really like her but if you like your cousin dont tell anyone cause you dont know what they will say keep it to yourself if you like them tell them or ask them what would you do if one of your cousins liked you or say what would your do if i like you or do you find me sweet or attractive or charming

Dang, I got tired just reading this, lol. Throw in some punctuation, dude. If your cuz has a boyfriend I don't think it'd be a good idea to tell her you like like her. Just sayin.

why try it indirectly... Ur younger than her... Just go for it....go say that u like her.... It'll help u loose some of the nervousness and  tension of ur shoulders

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0