• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mcastro1215

I'm attracted to my cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

I'm 24 my cousin she's 21 and we're 1st cousins, I remember being kids and we would kiss, fast forward to now I saw her for the first time in 3 years like 6 months ago, and we exchanged number and started texting I told her that she was hot, and she said I think your hot too, and we have been texting/flirting since then, she's a very sweet person, but I do notice that she's extra sweet with me she calls me boo, I call her love, we barely hangout out because she's caught up with school and work, and I'm always busy with my company, but when we do hang out she's always hugging me and touchy, she always ask's me for a massage, and I give them to her, and vice versa, I know I'm attracted to her sexually and how she is as a person, but I'm not to sure if she's into me I want to make a move but in realty I'm scared of how she might react, and I might lose the relation I have with her, I need some help guys PLEASE !!!!!  Thanks

maybe you shouldn't say anything at all, don't rush it. If its meant to be then the conversation will come up on its own at the right time. It does seem like shes in to you though ^^ more then just in to you actually. So theres a good chance it might even be soon that your relationship comes to the point that you cant talk without one of you having to tell the other one their feelings. enjoy the light fun filled time you have with her right now cause relationships are hard and serious. like i said just don't rush it you will know when the time is right.  :wink:

I'm having the same problem as u bro, but it genuinely seems like she's interested in u as more than a cousin

When u feel the time is right, just tell her! Just be prepared to answer her why cousin couples aren't gross at all or whatever society says

Good Luck!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0