I have ralationship with my cousin for almost 3 years now. And i am 2 months pregnant, and im afraid that my baby will be okay? Or i hope and wish that my baby will be healthy. Please let me know. Give me some advice

Chanel, there is a board on here that talks specifically about that. But to summarize it, the general public has a 2 to 3 percent of major birth defects in offspring where as first cousins, have a 4 to 6 percent, but there are differing circumstances that'll change that, for instance if you or your cousins parents or grandparents were first cousins. If that's the case then I'd refer to the board for the specifics on that. But if you two are the only first cousin relationship then you have a 94 to 96 percent chance you'll have a healthy child. I hope this helped. 

Edited by DuckCommanderRD

In the future Chanel, only post your question in one thread.  There's no reason to post it multiple times.  Sometimes it takes a day or two for folks around here to respond.  And look through the information pages.  Sometimes your question can be answered just by doing a little digging around here.