Mya73

I’m deeply in love with my cousin but married

Hello everybody's yes im in love with my cousin and his in love with me . But I'm married and I'm not happy with my husband. So should I get a divorce if I'm not happy no more with my husband. And me and my cousin are dating now too . We are both in are 40 and have not seen him 30 years . What should I do? 

Edited by Mya73

I'm not sure from what perspective you are seeking an answer from. You have found a good way to sabotage your marriage and I wonder if it could go on even if you wanting to stay with your husband. Do you have kids involved? How long have you been married? What if it doesn't work out with your cousin and you end up with nothing? Why are you not happy with your husband and what makes you think you will always be happy with your cousin?

Marriages are not always puppy dogs and rainbows. If you can't get through tough times with your husband what makes you think you can get through those better with your cousin?

To KC I been with my husband for 18 years . All my husband wants to do is sleep and do drugs. My and my husband doesn't have kids together but I do have kids they are grown and have there own family's now . 

What is he to me 2 or 3 cousin. If my dad and his mom our 1 cousin what are we need help people 

Edited by Mya73

2 hours ago, Mya73 said:

What is he to me 2 or 3 cousin. If my dad and his mom our 1 cousin what are we need help people 

if his dad and your mom are first cousins then I do do not know. 2nd cousins I guess. they would not be your 1st cousins. You are so distantly related that there is no issue unless you make it one.

18 years is a long time to throw away. What if you could get your husband off of drugs, would that make a difference?  Maybe that is the direction you should be going?

Of course we get these types of questions all the time. There is no hard-and-fast answer. Only questions like the ones I have posed to you. Ultimately you have to make the decision yourself. I am just here to help you make an informed decision with all of my rhetorical questions.