KC

dating website

I registered on my first dating website. Yay go me! I was looking for some hot honeys. The site was Badoo now I have no idea what that means in Spanish but I suspect it means ugly Hussey's. I asked this one girl if I could cage her up. She said no! She thought I was being metaphorical. I was not. I think she needs to be in a cage on her way down to the dog pound for testing I don't have high standards just look at my soon-to-be ex-wife. I was just looking for some company. After looking at their profile pictures I tried to pull my head off.

KC,

Nooooo! Don't do it! Don't do it! Don't! Noooooo... (hahaha!)

"I was just looking for some company" >>That's what they all say. Don't fall into the trap, my friend...

You gotta friendzone them up, man..  Say that right off the bat. Dating websites (any of them) are baaaad bad area. Stay away lest you die. lol

Pooch

Oh once I sobered up, I deleted the app. I wish I could delete these ugly women's photo from my brain. Trust me I would never date a woman from a dating website ... so pathetic! 

14 hours ago, KC said:

Oh once I sobered up, I deleted the app. I wish I could delete these ugly women's photo from my brain. Trust me I would never date a woman from a dating website ... so pathetic! 

Thank goodness you sobered up. lol. Phew!

Don't go for the bottom of the barrel lest you regret your life. haha. You're way cooler to go on that pathetic path. However, you may befriend and be friends with them though...know what I'm saying? Having some social life is not too bad -- just chill, get your dosage of estrogen chitchats then bounce. Depending on what you wanna do, up to you... but to have LTR using that? That's where I will draw the line.... Err... No way, jose. lol

Pooch

Wow, I don't get the hate for dating sites. I used them in the past to meet several men that I had long term relationships with. I'd much rather meet a man through a dating site than randomly at a bar or something. 

7 hours ago, ReachIntoTheVoid said:

Wow, I don't get the hate for dating sites. I used them in the past to meet several men that I had long term relationships with. I'd much rather meet a man through a dating site than randomly at a bar or something. 

That's true.

But long term relationship like... 3 months max? I think thats fair, eh?

But I think that if I am the girl, I would rather meet the guy at a bar rather than on a dating site, isn't it? 🤔 At least at the bar, there's the 'sparks' right away and yeah the possible chemistry.. 😅

Pooch

I've had relationships that lasted years and I originally met the guy on a dating site. 

The reason why I prefer to meet online rather than a bar is because it's easier to filter out people online. For example, I don't want to be a step mom so I don't dare guys with young kids. During online dating you can find our right away from a profile if they work, I'd they have kids, what their interests are, deal breakers, if they smoke, etc. Finding out takes mere seconds and then you can decide to message them or just move on. 

I only messaged for a short time (a day, if that) and then met up the guy for coffee to see if there was chemistry. 

Much prefer filtering out guys before meeting up. I've never met someone at a bar. I'd hate to waste an hr talking to someone to find out delabreakers that I could have found out in 5 seconds from reading an online dating profile.