• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marc9999

im really scared n stupid

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

Im lovin ma second cousin n shes 4 years elder to me im lovin her since i was 7 years old n nw im 16 .im feelin scared to propose her  but i proposed her many times indirectly n she will always get angry wen i do so ill impress always n she gets impressed but shes not lovin me.im so crazy abt her ill die if she doesn't marry me.i doono hw to propose her  plz help shes not understandin n shes nt luvin any1 but she broke wit a guy n doesn't wants to love any1 again

I'm not really sure what you said, but, Dude, you're 16. You don't need to be proposing to anyone yet. Sorry if my ignorance of your culture is showing, but I'm 15 and I know I'm not ready for that. You need to be this girl's friend and then who knows what might happen down the road when you're both old enough.

Sorry that probably wasn't what you wanted to hear, but I do wish you luck and happiness.

yeah.. i agree with mojo.. you are still young and i wish you to enjoy your life first..

Make that "puppy love" of yours for your cousin to be your INSPIRATION in everything you do especially in your studies.. MAke your cousin PROUD of you.. ^_^

i cudn't control my feelings n proposed her,but she didn't accept n she told my other cousin n she(other cousin) was angry on me n i thought meeting them any time wud depress me.she stoppd speakin wid me(my crush) n i finnally tld tat i was playin wid her,thinkin tat she wud tel my parents,n she cald me n spoke to me ,n she spoke wit me d very next meet holdin my hand but still not luvin me n nw shes not chattin wit me. n i cant stop luvin her, i cry everyday bcoz of her . shes either not lovin me  nor tlkin to me ,wat do i do? i cant live without her n i wanna marry her but shes nt understandin.plz help!!!!x-(:'(

ok marc, i'm going to tell it to ya straight. i'm sorry if it hurts your feelings. but dude! look at the way you are writing! you write like you're in fourth grade, not like you're 16. what 20 year old woman would be interested in a boy who doesn't care enough about communication to write properly? you obviously have a great grasp of the english language, and an even better grasp of text lingo, so no way will i buy the excuse that your writing style is because you're from another country.

secondly, and i know this may also hurt... but you're ONLY 16. she's TWENTY! maybe that seems like nothing to you... and in ten years, it'll mean nothing to her either. but at her age, four years is a lifetime. she's not seeing you as an adult. she's not even seeing you as her peer. in her eyes, you're still just a kid.

now forgive me for continuing to lay it on the table, but the very fact that you admittedly are unable to control your feelings, and the fact that you are feeling so dramatic and that you'll just "die" if she doesn't marry you only further demonstrates that you're nowhere near ready for a relationship.... in her eyes, it's just widening that age gap all that much more.

you need to concentrate on your schoolwork and quit pursuing her. the more you push her, the more you will push her away.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0