<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
TC1

I'm having confusing feelings about my second cousin

I also don't see any attraction to her anymore. So I'm still not sure if I ever had a crush on her, I think seeing that she was a girl that I wasn't very familiar with, who was nice to me and called me "so sweet" that got my teenage hormones kicking and I acted on impulse, it was a terrible idea and that's why I want to make things right between her and I again. And I hope so much that she will actually look at the message and have a change of heart and we can make up.

Edited by TC1

5 hours ago, TC1 said:

I also don't see any attraction to her anymore. So I'm still not sure if I ever had a crush on her, I think seeing that she was a girl that I wasn't very familiar with, who was nice to me and called me "so sweet" that got my teenage hormones kicking and I acted on impulse, it was a terrible idea and that's why I want to make things right between her and I again. And I hope so much that she will actually look at the message and have a change of heart and we can make up.

There's nothing terrible about having an interest in a second cousin. As mentioned, its allowed by biblical and state laws.

If there is a terrible idea, I believe it could be the fact that your cousin is under 18 (refer to KC's posts).

6 hours ago, clumsilycopious256 said:

There's nothing terrible about having an interest in a second cousin. As mentioned, its allowed by biblical and state laws.

If there is a terrible idea, I believe it could be the fact that your cousin is under 18 (refer to KC's posts).

The interest wasn't a terrible idea, asking her and burning that bridge between us was the terrible idea.

5 hours ago, TC1 said:

The interest wasn't a terrible idea, asking her and burning that bridge between us was the terrible idea.

So generally speaking, based on biblical and state laws, is it wrong to ask a second cousin out?

"Burning that bridge" is a potential outcome that may come when asking a cousin or any girl out. You just need to be ready for whatever happens.

1 hour ago, clumsilycopious256 said:

So generally speaking, based on biblical and state laws, is it wrong to ask a second cousin out?

"Burning that bridge" is a potential outcome that may come when asking a cousin or any girl out. You just need to be ready for whatever happens.

I already know all this. I eat rejections for breakfast, believe me.

Edited by TC1

Hello There, never thought I would used this but it's worth a try. I have a big crush on my older cousin, I am 21 year's old and Idk how old she is. She's looking to become a nurse she's in college. We've always had a deep connection together and I would always check up on her very sweet girl. We live in the state but different cities we only get to see each other in funerals and special events so every 4 year's we stay connected and I told her she was my favorite cousin and she told me she love me but I doubt she love me more than family but in my eye's I think she is the greatest girl ever. She don't be going on dates and don't be sluting around she have way more class than that and idk what to do. I would love to be with her but with my luck if I confess she probably won't talk to me no more.  

7 minutes ago, Graypmn said:

Hello There, never thought I would used this but it's worth a try. I have a big crush on my older cousin, I am 21 year's old and Idk how old she is. She's looking to become a nurse she's in college. We've always had a deep connection together and I would always check up on her very sweet girl. We live in the state but different cities we only get to see each other in funerals and special events so every 4 year's we stay connected and I told her she was my favorite cousin and she told me she love me but I doubt she love me more than family but in my eye's I think she is the greatest girl ever. She don't be going on dates and don't be sluting around she have way more class than that and idk what to do. I would love to be with her but with my luck if I confess she probably won't talk to me no more.  

I'm not the best person to ask about this, as you've described exactly what happened to me when I asked my cousin out.

4 hours ago, Graypmn said:

Did she said yes? 

No, she said it would be wrong because I'm her cousin and she doesn't think of me in that way. I described how it all played out in this thread.

6 hours ago, Graypmn said:

That why I'm afraid to tell her. If I tell her and she says that is going to be hard for me to ever talk to her. 

It's been 5 months and I'm finally trying to restore my friendship with her, if you want this, and you think it'll make you happy, by all means go for it, just don't say I didn't warn you of the repercussions.

Edited by TC1

11 minutes ago, Graypmn said:

I'm just cutt all ties with family members not caring about it. 

11 minutes ago, Graypmn said:

Life is just bullholy crapoly!. 

Why? Did something happen?

Nah. Like dating your cousin is like impossible and is not like anything going to come out it. Because of family drama. 

1 minute ago, Graypmn said:

Nah. Like dating your cousin is like impossible and is not like anything going to come out it. Because of family drama. 

My thoughts exactly, man.

3 minutes ago, Graypmn said:

I'm also becoming obsessed with my cousin tho. I always think about her. 

I was in that boat before. I know how it feels.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:12 PM, Graypmn said:

It's not impossible, as people have dated and married their cousins in history. Nowadays, I believe the issues with cousin relationships stem primarily from hearsay and misinformation.

5 hours ago, clumsilycopious256 said:

It's not impossible, as people have dated and married their cousins in history. Nowadays, I believe the issues with cousin relationships stem primarily from hearsay and misinformation.

And ignorant, judgemental people.