Sign in to follow this  
StarTrek80

2 Week Vacation

So my 2nd cousin is coming out for vacation and we’ve been talking over the phone for the last several months before she gets here to New York. I have a crush on her, but not sure she is interested in me. During our talks she has said she wants to do molly with me and get super drunk. She said that she is down for anything, knows we are going to be sleeping in the same bed when she comes out. We’re both in our late 30’s, and the family is not really a factor. We’ve seen each other maybe a total of four times our whole lives but have always kept in touch  

She’s been sending me pics of what she’s going to wear when she’s out here, telling me things like her butt is hanging out of her romper and that she needs help from me zipping her dresses up. 

Then there are moments when she completely shuts down and I don’t hear from her for a couple of days. Then she will hit me back up like nothing happened... however yesterday she was extremely short with me, and I didn’t hear from her today. I’m giving her whatever space she needs.

We have already planned a trip for Australia together in the winter and again she knows we’re sharing a bed, and it’s just going to be us and another trip to France in the summer. She says things like “What if you find someone, you won’t want to go with me” and I’ll reply with the same question and she’ll say she never wants to date again  

She’s single and I’m single... no kids.

So I guess my question is, does it sound like she’s open to whatever happens when she comes out here? Knowing she is down to drink and do molly with me, staying in the same bed, chatting back and forth etc, or is she just coming out to have a good time? Am I reading too much into the partying aspect of the trip? 

She has never alluded to wanting to hook up, but would she? I’ve never alluded either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By xxxuire
      Hello, CC. I've been in a relationship with my second cousin (or so that's how I was told we're related.) for almost two years now. While we're still young (between 18-25 years old), this is definitely the most loving,  healthy, balanced and caring relationship I've ever been in and she can say the same for herself (I'm a female and she's a MtF transgender. She's on estrogen and testosterone blockers and is infertile as a result). I believe with all my heart that she's the person I was meant to be with. Growing up, we were always told we were second cousins by our family members and when things started getting romantic, we were very relieved that second cousin marriages were legal in every state in the U.S, where we reside. We've both always loved the idea of getting married and having families of our own and when our relationship started to get a little bit more serious, we decided to do our own "homework" so to speak, just to make sure we had the legalities figured out. 

Well, apparently, we didn't. Apparently your parent's cousin is your first-cousin-once-removed (1stCOR), not your second cousin. Which is fine, because 1stCOR marriages are legal in every state but 6. We'd statistically be in the clear, right? Wrong. Of course we had to reside in one of those 6 states (Washington). Not to mention, we can't even get married in a state where it's legal and then come back, as the state will consider the marriage void. Now, it's legal for us to be in a sexual/cohabiting relationship. Just no marriage. When I first read that, I first got angry and defensive. How the heck would the state even know? We don't do blood tests or anything so how would they even know? Then I found out when you apply for a marriage license both parties have to record their parent's first and last names on the application. Now, neither of our parents have the same last name, but my girlfriend's mom is my maternal grandmother's sister. They both have the same maiden names. Then my mind started racing and I got anxious, thinking "during the three day waiting period the state must do a background check where they check your family tree to make sure you're not related so if we apply for a marriage license we're gonna get denied and that'll be a whole other level of embarrassment and I can't deal with that."
      So now I'm in bed at almost midnight being drinking tea. I'm no longer angry and defensive, and I somewhat understand why the law is in place. It still just sucks and I'm super sad. I just want to marry my best friend. I wish I didn't look it up because at least I could claim ignorance, blame it on the terminology used by my family my entire life. I don't know why I'm posting this. I guess to just... get it out? Since I can't talk to my family about it (they know of the relationship but 95% of them are very unsupportive).
    • By Stefieh
      We met 20 years ago and we didn't know if we were related. 3-5months later, he found out that his grandma was my dad sister. Of course, when we were a kid we got whopping when my dad found out. I came to America and we still communicated, still got whooping. I was not allowed to use the phone either internet. Meant there was no way I could get in touch with him. He is in America and he is 34 and I 32 years old. I was married and separated from my kids' father, was in a long term relationship for 6 years, unfortunately, it didn't work. He married and remarried, his marriage didn't work either. We decided to be together now. We plan on Having kids and get married too. I am the only daughter in my family 👪my father and my brothers are really angry 😡upset with us. But he makes me happy so do I. We are connected, In love...etc. My kids (13&8) have approved him and want him to adopt them.   What do you guys think??
    • By Sid
      So okay,
      I was 17 and my cousin was 22.She came my home at my sister marriage.At that time seriously I have no feelings for her but I'm totally horny.Day before marriage I slept with my sister on left hand side and with my cousin on right hand side on a single bed.That time I really don't have single feelings on her though she was damn beautiful.She is most beautiful girl in my family and then story began. she touched her lips to my cheecks,I ignore it I know it wouldn't be happen .it's about 2:00 clock she came close to me and put her face on my face , she pretended that she is sleeping but I know she is not.I m negative type of person negative thoughts was coming in my mind that time that what would happen if anybody saw us,is she is still didn't realized that what she's doing.I am not so confident about her,and then she finally touch her boobs with my mouth OMG what a great feeling,and suddenly at that time,whipped cream was came out and all of that horny feeling was flee away and I ignore her and sleep far away from her cuz bed have much space left then I slept at corner of bed.That year she married.Her husband was not good looking guy and I know that she loves good looking boys.3 years was passed away,now we met I see in her eyes that she actually loves me.Yes,she triggered me some time before marriage.I know she have still have feelings,and I have too I want to do sex with her and I don't know how I convince her.I think she forgot about that night because much time is passed away.But still I have a feelings for her,but couldn't gave her single sign .I have fear if she deny me then what would happen,because I have very good name in my family all of them think that I am too innocent and childish though I am 19 now.tell me pls what to do.I love her.please reply anyone if you read till last please give me single suggestion .please

• By Rob780
      Hi all..
      I've been sat for an hour reading all posts and stories etc and it's made me want to ask for help and advice..
      I'm seeing my 3rd cousin. It all started as she split up with her bf and I wanted to be there for her to help her and make sure shes happy. But then eventually the feelings came for both of us and we started seeing each other nearly everyday. It was great and I've never felt so happy. I mean she just walks in and I instantly cant stop smiling! Everything she does makes me smile. From the way she talks to the ways she looks and the way she smiles with her dimples, most importantly the way she is and who she is. 
      But I've recently started working a lot due to it being high season where I am,  so we dont get to see each other as much. We both still made the effort and the time to see each other as and when we could though. But now all of a sudden shes started backing of and worrying about people finding out that were cousins and what crap we may or may not get.
      I've told her I ain't bothered as long as she is happy but that doesnt change anything. All I care about is the things family and close friends will say but her parents and mine no something is happening as they keep dropping hints waiting for us to admit it. But they havent once warned us off or tried to stop it etc. Which leads me to believe they wont be bothered about it. 
      Were from the UK shes 20 and I'm 28.. 
      Any help would be great. I just want to show her that we dont know what will happen in the future until we get there. It could be good it could be bad or it could be great. (Peoples reactions)
      What can I do? 
      Thanks 

• By Aaaae
      Hello, first time here and am having quite the difficulty typing this out as it is 4am and everything is on my mind.

Basically, ive always liked my cousin from when we were little. Growing up in a middle eastern family i was taught that it is ok to marry your cousin, etc, and have therfor always sought after it as i know her very well through these years and my feelings have only gotten stronger. idk if she likes me, but, in todays society i dont know if its a good thing to do; wouldnt it have to be kept hidden or something? I am only 18 years of age (male) and i know this is kind of weird but i feel like if we were together wede have to hide it for sure or something as everyone makes all the alabama jokes etc, aswell as having a child im afraid he may face abuse from it aswell if theyre friends found out or something. i have done research on the genetic disorders possible from cousin marriages and think it should be fine, (although my worse fear is having a child with some deformities etc from when i was young). so basically i have no idea what to do, if i should wait untill im older, tell her to see if i should wait for something like that, or just forget about it? im afraid if i do go for someone else i would find out later that she was into me all along; or that if i wait and see what happens that i will find out she never liked me all along and i wasted all that time waiting. any advice will be useful, sorry for weird typing im pretty tired.