<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Sign in to follow this  
Turbogs

Confused

So last month my cousin decides to tell me she doesn’t want to be with me anymore after being together for 2 years. One of her reasoning being that we are cousins and that she can’t make love to me without drinking even though she didn’t have that problem when we first got together. I’m head over heels for her and I do t know what to do I really don’t wanna give up on her. What should I do?

1 hour ago, Turbogs said:

So last month my cousin decides to tell me she doesn’t want to be with me anymore after being together for 2 years. One of her reasoning being that we are cousins and that she can’t make love to me without drinking even though she didn’t have that problem when we first got together. I’m head over heels for her and I do t know what to do I really don’t wanna give up on her. What should I do?

There are lots of things you are not telling.

There are definitely a reason as to why she does not to be with you anymore. You said, "one of her reasoning...". Can you tell me other reasons that she give you?

Pooch

Does she know about the cousin-marriage facts?  You need to learn them first from this website, and then discuss the issue with her.  If she has no information on cousin-romance to counteract her concerns, then it makes sense that they will get to her after a while.

Best of luck

Ambra

20 hours ago, pooch said:

There are lots of things you are not telling.

There are definitely a reason as to why she does not to be with you anymore. You said, "one of her reasoning...". Can you tell me other reasons that she give you?

Pooch

The only other thing she has told me was that I’m to clingy 

So my cousin/girlfriend and I were talking and she basically told me that it is only the fact that we are cousins is the reason she doesn’t want to be with me

It sounds like a BS reason to me because you've been together 2 years and she didn't have an issues before. My feeling is that there is another reason she wants to break it off but she's pinning it on the cousin issue. 

Regardless of what her reasons are. rational or not, she has spoken that she doesn't want to be

in this relationship. You need to honor her wishes.  You can tell her about this site and the information,

however it is up to her if she wishes to  check it out or not.  Then you have to back away and let

things fall where they may.  Don't pressure her, as that is a sure way to push her further away.

Best wishes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this