<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Harshoro

I need help asap related to my first cousin

serious love with my first sister(my father's sister's daughter) so deep that i can't resist it anymore.I just visited her at her town and im back, we had some really really close moments where she too was willingly accepting that thing and said she enjoyed when i hugged her till there was no air between us and i she was also cool when i kept my hand inside her t-shirt.. The only problem is that i don't know how she feels about me and i don't know why she ignored me for 2 days after that we were normal.She has also mentioned quite a few times that she is a bad expresser.What do you guys think she feels and what should i do next?

Ps.ive never had this strong of a feeling that has made me so desperate about her... I could spend the whole night looking at her♥️

"desperate about her" -- ohh boy I can see that. That isn't necessarily a great place to be, especially when you are getting mixed signals. You gotta bite the bullet and just ask her how she feels. Don't confess your feelings, at least not in those terms. Be nonchalant and straight out ask her. Or the old trick, "If you weren't my cousin ..."

Are you saying that "first sister" is the same thing as a "first cousin" in your culture? Very odd.

I meant first cousin i wrote that wrong ?... Thank you for your view bud, i would like to add one more thing.Once she showed me her chat with one of her friend where she said,'i wish he wasn't my brother'..... But seriously i haven't ever felt like this for anyone..Ill do as you advised and ill let you know what happens next! Hope you'll help me wuth your advice ahead. 

I would suggest keeping  your hand out of her shirt, at least until you know how she  feels about you.

Treat her like the precious person she is and cool it with the hands.

On 6/28/2019 at 8:26 AM, Harshoro said:

i don't know why she ignored me for 2 days after that we were normal.

Err..  she is busy and has a life? ?

she was also cool when i kept my hand inside her t-shirt..

You wont get the girl this way, my friend. Coz I bet the next place your hands will go is inside her pants. Put some breaks on it, my friend. Lol. "Serious love", right? Isn't it you said,

serious love with my first sister(my father's sister's daughter)

Now to some responses,

desperate about her..

Oh myyy.. dont do this! You dont need to be desperate --- i mean, after all, you got your hands already inside her shirt, it means that she trusts you. From this point, keep it slow with her. Focus on your life and let her respond on her own pace, on her own time. It is better that way. ?

Pooch