YASMIN

Should I still tell him?

Question

So there is gonna be 3 people that are important to this question. That being me, my female cousin, and my male cousin. We are all around the same age except the female cousin is a year younger them us two. So the thing is I used to be close to my male cousin but since we all moved it didn't stay that way and both of my cousins got close. I guess she had a crush on him like I did and I think he found out that she liked him and he started to put more distance between them. I am mad that she liked him because I do too but unlike her I'm not that obvious about it. I thought maybe I should tell him how I feel but now he rejected her, I think he will do the same to me. What do y'all think? 

1 answer to this question

On 7/18/2019 at 2:14 PM, YASMIN said:

So there is gonna be 3 people that are important to this question. That being me, my female cousin, and my male cousin. We are all around the same age except the female cousin is a year younger them us two. So the thing is I used to be close to my male cousin but since we all moved it didn't stay that way and both of my cousins got close. I guess she had a crush on him like I did and I think he found out that she liked him and he started to put more distance between them. I am mad that she liked him because I do too but unlike her I'm not that obvious about it. I thought maybe I should tell him how I feel but now he rejected her, I think he will do the same to me. What do y'all think? 

Just tell him how you feel. If he rejected you at least you can shrug it off. And thankfully u just like him not love. Am i right? Because unloving someone is the worst feeling. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Stefieh
      We met 20 years ago and we didn't know if we were related. 3-5months later, he found out that his grandma was my dad sister. Of course, when we were a kid we got whopping when my dad found out. I came to America and we still communicated, still got whooping. I was not allowed to use the phone either internet. Meant there was no way I could get in touch with him. He is in America and he is 34 and I 32 years old. I was married and separated from my kids' father, was in a long term relationship for 6 years, unfortunately, it didn't work. He married and remarried, his marriage didn't work either. We decided to be together now. We plan on Having kids and get married too. I am the only daughter in my family 👪my father and my brothers are really angry 😡upset with us. But he makes me happy so do I. We are connected, In love...etc. My kids (13&8) have approved him and want him to adopt them.   What do you guys think??
    • By Rob780
      Hi all..
      I've been sat for an hour reading all posts and stories etc and it's made me want to ask for help and advice..
      I'm seeing my 3rd cousin. It all started as she split up with her bf and I wanted to be there for her to help her and make sure shes happy. But then eventually the feelings came for both of us and we started seeing each other nearly everyday. It was great and I've never felt so happy. I mean she just walks in and I instantly cant stop smiling! Everything she does makes me smile. From the way she talks to the ways she looks and the way she smiles with her dimples, most importantly the way she is and who she is. 
      But I've recently started working a lot due to it being high season where I am,  so we dont get to see each other as much. We both still made the effort and the time to see each other as and when we could though. But now all of a sudden shes started backing of and worrying about people finding out that were cousins and what crap we may or may not get.
      I've told her I ain't bothered as long as she is happy but that doesnt change anything. All I care about is the things family and close friends will say but her parents and mine no something is happening as they keep dropping hints waiting for us to admit it. But they havent once warned us off or tried to stop it etc. Which leads me to believe they wont be bothered about it. 
      Were from the UK shes 20 and I'm 28.. 
      Any help would be great. I just want to show her that we dont know what will happen in the future until we get there. It could be good it could be bad or it could be great. (Peoples reactions)
      What can I do? 
      Thanks 

• By Aaaae
      Hello, first time here and am having quite the difficulty typing this out as it is 4am and everything is on my mind.

Basically, ive always liked my cousin from when we were little. Growing up in a middle eastern family i was taught that it is ok to marry your cousin, etc, and have therfor always sought after it as i know her very well through these years and my feelings have only gotten stronger. idk if she likes me, but, in todays society i dont know if its a good thing to do; wouldnt it have to be kept hidden or something? I am only 18 years of age (male) and i know this is kind of weird but i feel like if we were together wede have to hide it for sure or something as everyone makes all the alabama jokes etc, aswell as having a child im afraid he may face abuse from it aswell if theyre friends found out or something. i have done research on the genetic disorders possible from cousin marriages and think it should be fine, (although my worse fear is having a child with some deformities etc from when i was young). so basically i have no idea what to do, if i should wait untill im older, tell her to see if i should wait for something like that, or just forget about it? im afraid if i do go for someone else i would find out later that she was into me all along; or that if i wait and see what happens that i will find out she never liked me all along and i wasted all that time waiting. any advice will be useful, sorry for weird typing im pretty tired.
    • By StarTrek80
      So my 2nd cousin is coming out for vacation and we’ve been talking over the phone for the last several months before she gets here to New York. I have a crush on her, but not sure she is interested in me. During our talks she has said she wants to do molly with me and get super drunk. She said that she is down for anything, knows we are going to be sleeping in the same bed when she comes out. We’re both in our late 30’s, and the family is not really a factor. We’ve seen each other maybe a total of four times our whole lives but have always kept in touch  
      She’s been sending me pics of what she’s going to wear when she’s out here, telling me things like her butt is hanging out of her romper and that she needs help from me zipping her dresses up. 
      Then there are moments when she completely shuts down and I don’t hear from her for a couple of days. Then she will hit me back up like nothing happened... however yesterday she was extremely short with me, and I didn’t hear from her today. I’m giving her whatever space she needs.
      We have already planned a trip for Australia together in the winter and again she knows we’re sharing a bed, and it’s just going to be us and another trip to France in the summer. She says things like “What if you find someone, you won’t want to go with me” and I’ll reply with the same question and she’ll say she never wants to date again  
      She’s single and I’m single... no kids.
      So I guess my question is, does it sound like she’s open to whatever happens when she comes out here? Knowing she is down to drink and do molly with me, staying in the same bed, chatting back and forth etc, or is she just coming out to have a good time? Am I reading too much into the partying aspect of the trip? 
      She has never alluded to wanting to hook up, but would she? I’ve never alluded either.

• By Katrina Hardy
      We meet online and didn’t know we were cousins and when we did couldn’t help the strong feelings we  were developing, our families are disappointed and have cut us off