Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest wanderer882

another first cousin story

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

I would like to start of by saying that finding this site has been an absolute godsend for me. For a while I felt like I was the only person in the world anything like this has happened to. Obviously this story has to due with me and my cousin, first cousin to be exact.  I saw him a few times when we were very young children but then my father stopped speaking to his family so that side of my family just disappeared from my life.  Things have recently been worked out with my father's side of the family and we ended up seeing them again a couple months back.  I saw my cousin again for the first time in almost twenty years.  We are both in our mid twenties.  We hit it off right away and ended up hanging out again that night.  He ended up making a move on me and  we began an intimate relationship.  We started talking everyday and hanging out more. Although I felt weird about it being that we are related, he was the one who reassured me that it would be ok and I started to feel like this is someone I could really be with.  He asked me out on a date for my birthday but when I asked him about it he never responded and he hasn't spoken to me in about a week.  Now if this was any other guy I would have forgotten him by now. However, this is a delicate situation and I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt by assuming he might just be scared about us getting involved, even though I am so hurt about him blowing me off.  After all this rambling, I guess my question is what should I say to him if anything? At the very least, I want to smooth things over so things are not weird when we have to see each other again.  The way I feel for him is one of the most intense things I have ever experienced in my life and the fact that I can't talk to anyone about it is making me crazy.  The fact that he just left me alone in this is making it worse.  So do you guys think I should try and talk to him or just let it be?  I would greatly appreciate any advice you guys have and again I am so grateful for finding this site!

If you love something, set it free,. If it doesn't return, hunt it down and kill it lol!

I'd let him come around. Don't chase after him.

This literally made me lol! Thanks I needed that!  And thank you for your response I think your right.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0