<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Nameless

Confessed to a cousin and got rejected straightaway

Okay so i have feelings for my cousin. Shes 17 (about to turn 18 after 3 months) and i just turned 19. I felt that way for a long time but my feelings got pretty intense in the last few months so i planned to finally let her know about how i feel when she turns 18. But idk what happened to me and i just picked up my phone this night at 4 am lol and told her about how i feel. But she said that she doesn't feel that way and for the worse, she even said that she doesn't think it'll ever be possible. Getting this clear-cut reply obviously ended every hope in me. But the thing is, i always had a thought that she may have that feeling for me even if only in the smallest corner of her heart. Like when you interact with someone frequently, you sometimes get the idea about how they feel about you, or whatever. What do you think would be the reason? Personally after reading that she doesn't think it'll ever happen, i think she hates me or already likes someone else and thus she put the clear idea that she doesn't even want me to think it'll ever happen, which is worse than i ever expected. The problem right now is that my family's gonna meet hers after a week and we're gonna stay at their home for at least one night. Now i have no idea how i m gonna face her. Huhh now i realize that i shouldn't have told her, considering that we meet a lot and it'll make things really awkward now. I feel soo broken and terrible now. I wish i could control it just like i had been for a long time.. wish me luck ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

it'll make things really awkward now

No no no...

It will only be awkward if YOU make it awkward. Guys approach/not approach while girls accept/reject. Thats our job. Lol

So it is just NORMAL that you told her your feelings.. No regrets man! You just did what yiu have to do rather than have those regrets in the future. Own it like a man and chuck it to your arsenal of experience. You did the right thing. Seriously! ?

Approach the next cute girl you meet man, make friends with her and interact and be social and it will do you wonders, man. ?

Pooch

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pooch said:

No no no...

It will only be awkward if YOU make it awkward. Guys approach/not approach while girls accept/reject. Thats our job. Lol

So it is just NORMAL that you told her your feelings.. No regrets man! You just did what yiu have to do rather than have those regrets in the future. Own it like a man and chuck it to your arsenal of experience. You did the right thing. Seriously! ?

Approach the next cute girl you meet man, make friends with her and interact and be social and it will do you wonders, man. ?

Pooch

Oh thank you for making me feel better. Yeah it'd be hard but i can get over it and let her go, but the thing us that we are cousins and we often meet. And as i said after a week my family's going to stay at her home and now i have no idea how will i face her. And after posting this, i told her that i m sorry if it bothered you. She said "it'll make things kind of awkward but its fine i guess" and i said that thats why i had planned never to tell you about it

Thanks again. It made me feel better ?

On 8/5/2019 at 5:12 AM, Nameless said:

we are cousins and we often meet.

You are 19 and she is 17, right? Hey dude, I tell you that things are gonna get better. I am on my 30s and I am in no way Nostradamus but 5 years from now -- you are 24 and she is 22, it is POSSIBLE that the tables might even overturn! Seriously. But then during that time, you have smartened up and so you won't fall anymore for this girl's cuteness or whatever....right? Rather, 5 years from now, you are better off and she is the one groping in the dark on what to do.

If that happens, dude, I will give you a virtual high-five! So comeback here after 5 years and see if my prediction will come true. In the meantime, chuck this "apparent rejection" on your experience and shrug it off. There's lots of pretty girls around you man..

Dont get stuck with this girl who does not like you back. 5 years from now, it will actually be YOU who are the one REJECTING her, I tell you man!

Pooch

On 8/28/2019 at 7:37 PM, pooch said:

You are 19 and she is 17, right? Hey dude, I tell you that things are gonna get better. I am on my 30s and I am in no way Nostradamus but 5 years from now -- you are 24 and she is 22, it is POSSIBLE that the tables might even overturn! Seriously. But then during that time, you have smartened up and so you won't fall anymore for this girl's cuteness or whatever....right? Rather, 5 years from now, you are better off and she is the one groping in the dark on what to do.

If that happens, dude, I will give you a virtual high-five! So comeback here after 5 years and see if my prediction will come true. In the meantime, chuck this "apparent rejection" on your experience and shrug it off. There's lots of pretty girls around you man..

Dont get stuck with this girl who does not like you back. 5 years from now, it will actually be YOU who are the one REJECTING her, I tell you man!

Pooch

Words of wisdom - Pooch is the man! ?

If she rejects you, who cares? Meet other women that are worthy of your love and attention and also returns the favor. She's not the only girl in the planet.

• Like 1