<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>

I don’t no what to do I took a Pregnancy test  yesterday I’m pregnant I told my cuzing who I been sleeping with off in on for about 15th years he was like your getting an abortion I told him I’m 34 yrs old what I look like getting an abortion but he so serious I can’t believe him but I get it I don’t want to get an abortion he saying that the baby would come out with a lot of problems but I told it’s not true.but he doesn’t want to listen to me. He live with me  we sleep in the same bed together in everything we been doing this for yrs I’m so pissed I see my doc tomorrow I don’t no who else to talk to. ?i need some advice please.i don’t want to get an abortion my family doesn’t know we been in Secret for a long time only person that knows is my best friend this right here is her worst fear she never wanted me to get pregnant by him  she feels that the baby with come out with disabilities help me please in he is my second cuzing replace 

Surely at the age of 34 you have learned how to use punctuation.  I won't read this until you go back and instead some periods, commas, upper case letters, etc

Well gosh darn excuse me u must be a teacher are something.lol it’s cool I’m pregnant like I said nothing like this ever happened to us I’m keeping my baby I just needed some advice u didn’t have to be so rude omg I’m already feeling made whoopie up thanks for your comments u lucky I’m in a good mood MF . now he is Open to it I’m not killing my baby when I wrote this I was nervous ? 

Speak to your doctor about your pregnancy and see what he warns could be any problems with the pregnancy.  Also, read this website, looking for information about having babies with cousins and that should help, and share it with your cuz.  Many people have babies with their cousin and don't have any problems.

God Bless,

Ambra

Did you just call me a MF? 

Being rude is replying in the exact same childish manner as your first post.  If you want advice about a grown up problem, then be an adult, learn to present your written thoughts in a mature fashion, don't call a others names, and don't threaten me with "You're lucky I'm in a good mood". What the hell is that suppose to me anyway?  You are the lucky one that I am not banning your sorry little arse from this board

Yes I did you didn’t have to come at me that way I already got a lot going on to be hearing somebody tell me to go back in erase something because of punctuation. that’s the way I talk in right now I don’t have time to go back to school  incorrect my writing boo. I’m From the streets I never seen a website like this I never been pregnant by my cousin before we’ve been together 15 years off in on this This is crazy to me and him I don’t want your advice I’m just gonna go with God How I feel like I really want to block you because you didn’t give me no advice at all you told me to go back in and re-write what I wrote so what kind of advice is that it’s like you basically called me stupid but it’s all good boo I got to get my ultrasound today and see what’s up with my child have a good one

On 8/31/2019 at 10:12 PM, Ambra_Flows said:

Speak to your doctor about your pregnancy and see what he warns could be any problems with the pregnancy.  Also, read this website, looking for information about having babies with cousins and that should help, and share it with your cuz.  Many people have babies with their cousin and don't have any problems.

God Bless,

Ambra

Thank u I feel so alone this is so hard I’m so scared this is time I need my mom but I can’t tell her the truth she will be so upset with me..in she will kick my cousin out the house. We both are so scared I don’t what to do ??????

You are pregnant. Feel free to be as scared AF as any other woman on the planet. 

Here are my steps in terms of a gentle self shake:

1. You are a Mother. Even if it’s just a line on a stick from a drugstore, you have the potential to be a Mother 

2. Your cousin/ the father sounds useless at the moment. He might just be panicking. He might be using the cousin thing to panic. He is kind of useless until he can talk sense (no offense to men but sometimes y’all have a lot more to say than you really will)

3. You are The mother and in the most control of this. By all means submit ‘other opinions’ into the ‘consideration file’, if you must. But I would separate the mother /child relationship between you and the child first, beyond all else 

4. Come back and share with this forum about particular cousiny concerns you may have

but you’re also facing something that can happen in any boy/girl relationship.

5. Ask the dad for his opinion of course before acting either way, but it’s up to you.

Leave your ‘best friend’ out of it as he or she sounds uninformed in terms of cousin stuff. You could always confide in your mum but don’t let her swing your choice in the end

(brought to you by someone with a nasty relationship with a domineering mother who only had the stones to tell her an abortion tale 5y after the fact)

30s abortions are not at all uncommon. Just make sure you make the right choice for you in the long run.

I am new to this forum so will just say in full I’m not pushing you either way. Except more to say yes to YOUR life options than no. I made a choice in my 20s that I may not now around the same age as you :) 

I’m pushing you to look into your heart without the cousin offspring scaries clouding that. I see from checking back to your op that you plan to keep the child but I’m here just in case anything I say gives you peace 

Edited by SilentE
Adding twds the bottom

Hi aww I haven’t been on here in a long time but reading this I feel like crying I’m in school rite now for patient care tech I change my hours at work so life is crazy but I’m doing it for my 2 in my beautiful daughter on the way.. I kept my baby I don’t care about but nothing else but her. I’m trusting in god.my cousin is coming around he is scared in I understand. I told my aunt and it feel so good talking about it with someone.my aunt...I love her she said my cousin and I are 3rd cousins my grandmother and his grandmother are sister they share the same mother not father I didn’t know any of this..so I feel a Lil better but I got an ultrasound and she doing good I’m glad I kept My baby girl and I thank u for being there for me..I love this site. I know my cousin loves me and I love him too..I plan on moving in my own place soon he welcome to come in be in his daughter life. And I plan on telling my mom soon hope all goes well with that ..I really don’t listen to my best friend anymore I don’t even answer her phone calls I don’t need the stress. but I’m good. I’ll come back on here Soon. I’m due April 16 can’t wait to meet her I’ll chat with u soon thank u.

My God, you are SECOND cousins. You have NO increased risk of having a baby with a birth defect. 

Go read the information we have put up at cousincouples.com before you come in here with your drama calling people MF's and such. 

I'm not going to cry for you. You are a drama queen. Is it my fault that you have failed to educate yourself at all?