<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous34

My curing is done with me

44 minutes ago, Anonymous34 said:

Me in my cousins just ended I’m really hurt but it’s my fault we will never be the same again ????

Aww. Tell us the story. How did it happen??

Pooch

Because I am pregnant he is mad at me because I stepped out with someone else but The person I slept with just one time in we use a condom....but I been sleeping with my cuzing for like 7 months everyday I think this is his baby because we never use condoms...he doesn’t want the baby because of the fam in he thinks it might come out with all type of problems I’m so confused he told me he was done with last night in I ? but thin we slept together I’m so confused 

On 8/29/2019 at 9:37 AM, Anonymous34 said:

Because I am pregnant he is mad at me because I stepped out with someone else but The person I slept with just one time in we use a condom....but I been sleeping with my cuzing for like 7 months everyday I think this is his baby because we never use condoms...he doesn’t want the baby because of the fam in he thinks it might come out with all type of problems I’m so confused he told me he was done with last night in I ? but thin we slept together I’m so confused 

Hello,

Just curious, you are not yet 20, right?

Anyways, I think best thing for you right now is to take care of the baby first....make sure that the baby is healthy and in good condition. Pursuing the father should come in later after your baby is born...

I am a little curious. When did you know you were pregnant? And when was the sex with the other guy happened? I just want to check. Thanks.

Pooch

Ok well I’m 34 I do have two other children. I found Out i was pregnant on Tuesday the 27th. I had a period August 1 in it left the 4th on the 6th I slept with the other guy.but I went to the doctor on Thursday he said I’m about 6w I didn’t understand because I had a period the month of August.and he believes that I conceived the last week of July. The whole month of July me and my cousin was having sex like almost everyday. I’m getting an ultrasound on the 4th so I can know if i conceived in July are August.

On 9/1/2019 at 9:41 AM, Anonymous34 said:

Ok well I’m 34 I do have two other children. I found Out i was pregnant on Tuesday the 27th. I had a period August 1 in it left the 4th on the 6th I slept with the other guy.but I went to the doctor on Thursday he said I’m about 6w I didn’t understand because I had a period the month of August.and he believes that I conceived the last week of July. The whole month of July me and my cousin was having sex like almost everyday. I’m getting an ultrasound on the 4th so I can know if i conceived in July are August.

Oh okay...

I just thought that you are below 20. My bad, and I just thought I should ask. But anyways, it really doesn't matter. We are about the same age, so yeah.. I'm cool.

Anyways, don't give up on your cousin. Both of you are just confused at this point. See if you can get your facts straight first before saying anything to him. Honesty is the best policy. Make sure that he knows EVERYTHING. Do not hide anything from him because it will only make your situation worse. 

By the way, how long have you been boyfriend with your cousin? Is it more than a year or less than a year?

Pooch

Girl off in on for about 15yrs but he got serious this time but I didn’t know we always see other people in the past but I miss him so much he said he about to start having sex other people I’m hurting inside I don’t what to do it’s all my fault. 

21 hours ago, Anonymous34 said:

Girl off in on for about 15yrs but he got serious this time but I didn’t know we always see other people in the past but I miss him so much he said he about to start having sex other people I’m hurting inside I don’t what to do it’s all my fault. 

When I asked how long have you been boyfriend with him, I meant that in the classical sense, namely, how long have you been in a romantic relationship with him wherein he courted you and you said yes and you guys are together, getting to know one another and eye-ing on a purpose for engagement? That's what I mean.

But of course, it may not be that --- so kindly tell us what your set up is with your cousin. He's sexual with you for how long now? 

What I can suggest for now is that you have to clear things up with him. Before talking to him though, make sure yoi guys are calm and level-headed. Know what Im saying'?

Pooch