<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Sign in to follow this  
jaz44

Am Married but very much in love with my Cousin

Me and mz cousin we are so in love. Madly, she is married am married we both have daughters. One december we had a family fun day her fam and mine but we could sneek in the mid of the night...we are so in love and its been more than 5yrs now...currently we are far apart she another continent, but we talk every moment sleep late..we are crazily in love..what do we...we are even planning to take a trip to the beach far away in afew weeks..do we continue like this undercover or we go public...we both have issues with our partners, shes is not in good terms with the hubbz coy on daz th hubbz brought another chic to their home while she was away, one my side my wife called it quit its open..but here we r the cousins...what do we do...i never thought this thing exist but am so hit by it  

2 hours ago, jaz44 said:

Me and mz cousin we are so in love. Madly, she is married am married we both have daughters. One december we had a family fun day her fam and mine but we could sneek in the mid of the night...we are so in love and its been more than 5yrs now...currently we are far apart she another continent, but we talk every moment sleep late..we are crazily in love..what do we...we are even planning to take a trip to the beach far away in afew weeks..do we continue like this undercover or we go public...we both have issues with our partners, shes is not in good terms with the hubbz coy on daz th hubbz brought another chic to their home while she was away, one my side my wife called it quit its open..but here we r the cousins...what do we do...i never thought this thing exist but am so hit by it  

Welcome to the forum Jazz,

I got nothing to say, man.. You are old enough for this crap. All I can say though, as a fellow guy, is, "Daaaang man.. You are in huuge trouble!" LOL

Why do I say that?

Because you are "hit by it". You are in trouble man. You got this thing going.. You walk and walk in circles around the well and you already fell. There's only a way out of here and that is to cut off all communication. If you go deep into this, I hope that you get out unscathed. But seriously bro, short-term effect of this "emotional fling" might be awesome... But it will eat you inside...and then from the inside, it will breed in corruption on your faithfulness and behavior and it will just spiral things out of control man.... give or take 6 months especially if she is has her own issues as well.

Soooo I dunno man.. You are probably older than me. I am 34. But I would not want to be in your situation dude. I will fix what I have with my wife rather than run to escape reality with my cousin...

You got a daughter man... oh well.... But I kinda sympathize with what you're going through.... Hope for the best on your end man.. really. :)

Pooch