<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
KC

All about cc.com's membership fees

Starting today, new members will not be able to start new topics on the message board without first paying a membership fee. The cheapest one is only $15! [I will bring the price down for one week, so now is the time]

I suspect the website will die down quite a bit, but the upside is that there will be more privacy for us all. This is my personal website and it sometimes feels as though someone built an interstate in my front yard. (Superhighway???)  I was doing fine before every Tom, Dick and Harry showed up here wanting interviews, to post spam and whatever. I will continue to to fine. 

Fairly soon, we may as well get rid of the "guests" too. We can have some level of privacy even on the Internet. I hope my honestly isn't mistaken for a bad attitude. While I am not particularly invested in cousin relationships at this point in my life, I plan on being here indefinitely. 

Until the 24th, you can use the coupon code love to get a nice discount (-$5.01 which brings it down to 9.99!)

i think it's a wise choice, kc. i support it 100%

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BlackSheep said:

Just to clarify, is the membership fee for new members signing up or all that are already here also? Thank you

Membership is for everybody, although it is affecting new member a little more. New members can't start new topics, they can only reply to them. It would not be fair to impose this new restriction on long-time existing users. People that have been here a long time should want to help keep the website out of the red. My goal is to help offset the expenses that I have to pay personally.  

Does anyone thin $15/yr is simply too expensive? We could do something like $1/mo. Or even bring the down. Since nobody is registering, there is something wrong. Feedback please.

Ok, I have reduced the price to $5 for the time being. Don't giggle please. Next, the price will go wayyy up -- like the price of milk. If few people register, then each member will have to pay more to cover expenses. We are looking at $25-$50 at that point.

And, again, if nobody wants to become a member, I am down with that too. Old timers, Admins and Mods are exempt from fees. If you are a student under 25, or you have been married to your cousin for less than one year, you may start a support request or send me some documentation at [email protected] and then I can move you to a membership  plan for free. Please allow 72 hours for this, although it shouldn't take that long. You need to register first, and use that same email address when you contact me. 

Guess it's been a while since I've logged on here....

I think this is a good idea; you do a lot of work to keep this site up and running

• Like 1

I think mabye you kids have been through the hate from brothers sisters,cousins,daughters,husbands and the incredible lies that were  perpatrated by family members,cousins,sisters.Me n Julie have had to fight these hyprocrite muther riders.Yes they  almost destroyed me n Julie.The insane hate of our relationship.We beat them.Julies with me she filed divorce.48 kissy-faceing years my cousin was msarried to a Gas lighter and really a bad personThe kids never left home 48 and 48,and all the grandchildren.Julie quit raising them.Shes with me ive taken her twice now from a fairy that never loved her,I love her deeply.We took on all the familes.Ya know we kicked there arse.We have broke no laws.ya we both have PTSD,but iwork at Midas in PB.were good peopole and we beat evil.

Thank you for signing up! The forum software cost us $120 /yr, which $60 is now due. So, I wish 10 more people would sign up this week. 

Membership prices will have to double (and soon). So folks, be good to yourselves and buy yourself a membership while they are still dirt cheap. My goal with the ads and membership fees is just to break even at this point. We also have a real dedicated server that sucks money out of my pocket like a vacuum cleaner. I just want to make it clear that I am not going home each day with bulging pockets full of money.

The next time you see Grammarly's ad, click on it and get yourself a subscription. You know you need it. You can't spell worth a hoot!