<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
KC

Crazy Cousin Question

Most of you know I don't drink too much. But sometimes what can I say? I sure as heck wouldn't post this sober. My Aunt already thinks I am a perv or something. (Our gay cousin is completely fine and normal).

Anyway this cousin and I had a moment together. Wow I had one recent dream about her and can't get her out of my head. What the hell is wrong with me?

Ahhh! She is married with kids. I don't want her at all. She is marked off as a cousin to never be alone with (or is she?). Hehe. Yeah. Yeah she is I'm pretty sure. 

I need somebody to kick the tar out of me!

Consider your backside sufficiently kicked!!!  

You know better than anyone to not go there!! ???

No guys. My kissing cousin days as long gone. It was just a crazy, insane dream. Perhaps it's part of the loneliness of divorce. 

12 minutes ago, InSearch4Truth said:

Plus you'd been married quite a while, weren't you?  It'll take time but it gets better. 

20-some years plus a few years before we came out. We were so young it's like we have been together forever. Her brother actually says that, "you guys have been together forever."

• Like 1

I have a crush on my second cousin im male(20) and my cousin is female (18-19) not quite sure on age. Im worried she may tell my parents or other family members and then thats my life ruined how do i ask her for sex with me cus she is so pretty nice body please can i ha e some advice many thanks. 

7 hours ago, Mark broady said:

I have a crush on my second cousin im male(20) and my cousin is female (18-19) not quite sure on age. Im worried she may tell my parents or other family members and then thats my life ruined how do i ask her for sex with me cus she is so pretty nice body please can i ha e some advice many thanks. 

I hope you never had kids. Folks, these posts don't come without sever penalties. Mark can't post again until next year!

On 11/10/2019 at 3:59 AM, Fidel89 said:

Hi message me :)

What;s up?