<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>

I'll begin by saying English is not my native tongue and I apologize for mistakes and errors in advance. 

So. What to say?

I'm a female lurker since at least a year. I've read most posts on this site at least once. Questioned my sanity, asked myself if this is really a good idea, tried to talk myself on to another path but no. I'm in love with my cousin. And he wants me too!

So that's a good thing in a complicated situation. We're both single adults with mostly grown children. We sort of are in a relationship. But it's all hush hush. For now. 

That's my tiny little introduction, just wanted to say hello. 🙂

/welcome!

We are glad you are finding us helpful.  Do feel free to share with us any of your questions and concerns.

HUGS

Nat

• Like 1

Yes! Welcome to our little corner of the universe. I hope you find all that you are looking for.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. 

This place has been great helping me straighten out some question marks. There still are some but that's life, isn't it? :)

Xo

Perhaps its just platonic love. Similar to its original meaning, a platonic love, like a romantic love, can be as deep and intense, and create a powerful attachment between people.

5 hours ago MarcosUve sa:

Perhaps its just platonic love. Similar to its original meaning, a platonic love, like a romantic love, can be as deep and intense, and create a powerful attachment between people.

Maybe. Does that love that you speak of, include physical attraction as well? If so, what's the difference? I really don't know the original meaning of platonic but in my world, there ain't no sex in that. 

Xo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SilentE
      This won’t have much substance other than to thank the regular posters and mods for making me feel at home with your intelligence, ultra grammerz, and thoughtfulness that I see throughout each post I have read. 
      Im a girl with a lifelong puppy crush on a 2y younger male cousin. It has recently turned into something that occupies my mind more frequently, as we have increased personal contact over the summer due to a few family nights out. 
      (500 mile geographical issue in the USA, been home frequently for my mother’s recent health probs )
      We are both in our 30s and I am engaged to someone else. I am not looking to pursue anything romantic, have no idea if it’s even reciprocated. 
      I am facing family pressure in the sense that his mother encourages time spent together.
      I worry that she misunderstands the intention(s) behind the positive effect we have on one another, simply because her culture is  ?? and I don’t want to let her down if she is caught off guard that this might have developed. 
      My cousin and I were both raised on the east coast. He’s my only first male cousin and I went to all girls school which might have fueled the crush long ago. 
      I don’t necessarily feel weird that I think of him in this way. I can be prone to girlish crushes but never act on them. 
      However! Since our family likes the results of spending time together, I am nervous. I have full self discipline but feel deeply protective of my crush cousin,
      and have admitted to myself reading this forum that I would welcome his <hypothetically> less than cousinly advances should I have been single upon this more adult view of our dynamic. 
      How can I be the best role model type cousin without hurting him or sending creepy (maybe to him?) signals? 
      I have a very boyish career trajectory and we both have checkered personal pasts (addictions, anorexia, etc) and I have been surprised to feel like I may be more centered and able to be some sort of role model for once in my life, even though he’s doing well enough for himself rn. 
      I don’t want to let down my aunt who is catholic and Philippine
      (dad’s are brothers, that’s the extent of my immediate family) 
      I don’t want to let him down as a cousin because I want him to feel valued for more than a love interest. ***however***
      i spent a lot of time as a stripper in my early twenties so I feel I can sometimes inject too much of my own sexuality with males I care enough about to encourage. In my own mind or in dark humor moments. While this has never failed me I want to protect my cousin from any of that kind of exposure because I’d like him to pursue a woman more wholesome than I am (he has never brought a woman around the family for holidays which is customary with our little clan, he’s the only boy tho) 
      You guys are all awesome, even the weirdos among us who make weird OP’s ?. I wanted to say that first and foremost. I’ve never seen a message board with more depth of thought per paragraph than here. 

Cheers and love to you all ? and I shall resume lurking in ~2018 threads, as admitting this whole subject is new and interesting to me.
      silent E 

• By Ben1
      This is my first post, sorry if I leave stuff out. I have liked my cousin for a few years now, I have no clue how she feels about me and I have no clue how to tell her I like her. We live in the same state, the state we live in, 1st cousin marriage is legal. I am about 3 years older than her. and we live about half an hour away and see each other about every other month.
    • By The Riddler
      Hey guys,
      Apologies if I make mistakes, very new here. I’m extremely happy that there is a community like this, in the world we live in.

I need your opinion on my situation. 
      Off the bat, I’m in love with my first cousin and I’m sure she feels like same but I need to be 100% sure so that I can make a move becoz I intend to. 

Background: 
      We are an affectionate family, we all hug and kiss.
      I’m 24 (m) and she’s 32(f) married with 2 children who I get along with well. She’s in a toxic marriage that won’t last much longer. 
      This sexual tension between us has been building over the last 2 years. 
      Whenever we see each other, we always sit next to each other and our legs touch etc for example she’ll always use my knee as support when she gets up IMO just to touch my leg. 
      We were recently under a blanket and I made a move to hold her hand but interlocked hand holding which she was okay with. I have hugged her from behind and she likes it. 
      When I hug her it’s always a bit longer plus my hands are around her waist and our legs always touch, we always give a bit more of a kiss than a usual peck. Not sure if I’m reading too much into it. 
      When she fixes my pants becoz they falling down she will let her hand run across my bum. 
      I often pass each other by and give a little shoulder rub or a hand glide on the back. 

Im definitely more forward than she is but she has never seemed uncomfortable with the interactions and has initiated some herself. She regularly puts her feet under my legs.
      I think she might be holding back for the same reason i am. 

What do you guys think and how should I make a move? I’ve already held her hand and now I’d like to French kiss her and cuddling. 
      Possibly make love if it can get to that. I love her a lot. 

Kind regards, 
      The riddler 
    • By Iron man
      Plz answer me.....only INDIANS WILL UNDERSTAND AS MY ENGLISH IS NOT SO GOOD

Hello... 
      I am a 23 year old hindu boy , from northern part of india... and I like my cousin sister (23 year)... I am writing "like" becoz i am confused whether I love her or not. 
      But she love me a lot... Deeply..... Since childhood...And wanted to marry me. 
      These things I came to knew from her elder sister.....Then her sister asked me that what is all this?? 
      We used to talk on phone on weekly basis from 4 or 5 year only AND we never make any physical relationship
      She is living in village and always busy with her household work....I want her to move from that place.... Join some classes.... Explore other things..... And may be she find someone better than me
      But I don't know how to tell these things to her. 
      Sometimes I felt guilty also......that....why I not cleared the things before.........we never propose to each other... But from past 1 year I started doubting that something is going out of the way
      Also she has no idea that how much it's danger for the offspring as well as it's illegal
      Now what I do... Because I want her happiness only.... 
      she is very nice girl as she used to support me in all my decision... That's why I didn't wanted to broke her heart.... I only want that she love someone else.... 
      If she wouldn't be my first cousin then surely I will marrey her
      Now u guys tell what I do.... Should I have to marry her??  Or maybe she will understand with time

• By Nokia
      So my first cousin and I didn't grow up together but over the years we've built a relationship through letters he's in prison right now I've always felt like he started with me but I've never really been sure. He would ask me to send him pictures before he went to prison via cell phone, he was married then so I didn't think much of it I just figured because we hadn't seen each other in a while that he wanted to have a picture of me. I didn't feel the same way at first but I flirted with the idea because of the way that he made me feel I didn't feel like anything was wrong with it I honestly and I'm getting more comfortable with the idea of thinking of him sexually. I know for a fact that our family would not approve but lately he's been writing me letters and he always calls me gorgeous and he always tells me I'm beautiful and he wrote me in my last letter about the way my shirt showed my physique and that it was enticing. I don't want to confuse him being incarcerated with him having feeling because I know sometimes people say anything behind bars especially men who haven't seen women in a while but I can say that I felt him flirting with me before this the feelings have just seem to get deeper since we've been writing each other more. I want to express myself because it's killing me to know that someone that I have these feelings for I might not be able to be with but if I feel like he feels the same I wouldn't have a problem expressing myself I'm just not sure so I'm asking in regards to what I should do on my end with my feelings in the situation. I genuinely love him so even if he was repulsed with the idea I wouldn't just leave his side while he's going through this part of his life I genuinely was helping because I wanted to help a family member and I didn't expect to feel the way that I do. It feels impossible that I'm the only one that has these feelings and it's not perverted. I just understand him and I know he understands me please help me